• 6000mAh Capacity

Votes: 22 40.7%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Pumpiron579

Feb 16, 2007
Goodyear, Az
www.4shared.com
Update; Just recieved mine, 3200mAh Got it charged and lasted me for 19 hours before it was out and started using the phones battery. That was with Heavy usage, Does make the phone a lot heavier, Worth every penny in my opinion.

McMichael96

Jun 20, 2012
Little Rock
Update; Just recieved mine, 3200mAh Got it charged and lasted me for 19 hours before it was out and started using the phones battery. That was with Heavy usage, Does make the phone a lot heavier, Worth every penny in my opinion.

With just the 3200mAh? I was thinking of getting the 6000mAh one but I really didn't like the thickness. I think I'll just get the 3200mAh one instead.

gridlock489

Jul 17, 2012
Sacramento
I sure would like to see it and see how thick it is, love the feel of the phone now.

If they showed you how thick it was in the official photos, nobody would buy the case ;)

For anyone who owns one of these, what is the texture of the battery pack? Does it feel solid and grippy? With something as expensive as one of these I wouldn't ever want to drop it. Perhaps they make cases for the case :eek:

Pumpiron579

Feb 16, 2007
Goodyear, Az
www.4shared.com
What ROM do you use?

WCX 241 Modded version.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

If they showed you how thick it was in the official photos, nobody would buy the case ;)

For anyone who owns one of these, what is the texture of the battery pack? Does it feel solid and grippy? With something as expensive as one of these I wouldn't ever want to drop it. Perhaps they make cases for the case :eek:

Not bad at all, feels real good in the hands, more of a rubbery texture but size is realy not that big a deal. Feels better than my Vivid

castrotkh

Jul 13, 2011
The one 2200mah you linked wouldn't work for ONE XL. I have borrowed my friend's one for a try, it doesn't fit on the camera region. So don't buy it if you are using ONE XL.

bigc_13

Apr 28, 2010
Just got mine in the mail yesterday. Despite it being big it still feels good in the hand, and the soft touch case feels dam good.

In terms of battery health should I discharge the case when my phone is fully charged or wait until it's nearly empty then switch it on?

Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mugen Power Battery Case for HTC One XL video review. The case comes in black and white colours, check their website. I have made the video review below. Link to their website is http://www.mugen-power-batteries.com/htc/htc-one-xl.html I love these guys have bought batteries for my HTC Sensation and Desire Z and they perfom so much better than the stock batteries. Dont buy those cheap ones of ebay which cost less than $40. They wont last as long as these guys. Hit Thanks If you like

just want to see how much thicker it makes the phone. I kind of enjoy the profile of the HTC One X
    Oh yea, I was surprised. I used my phone alot. I think the 6000mAH would last at least 2 days
    1zwyw6o.jpg

2r5eyxg.jpg

2nkopcx.jpg

bought the 3200mah

the case is around 100grams + 130 gram phone (230grams)

left home 6am
    around 5:50pm the case died
    the phone was 100%

normally when i get back from work the phone is 50% range, but thats with low brightness

i had max brightness + running cm10 (which drains the battery much more than sense)

its hard to get a some stats on battery life, seeing how the battery is charging the phone

first day, maybe the battery will get better

also i am not sure if i was suppose to turn the battery off when at 100%, it seems it was draining when in my pocket with the display off

so maybe i should turn it off when not using it

great build quality