FORUMS

[ROM][ICS]Xperia S LT26i Official Sony 6.1.A.2.50 Generic Italy(Fast direct download)

318 posts
Thanks Meter: 173

By tsukeyomi, Senior Member on 30th September 2012, 01:14 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd October 2012, 06:18 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFU11

after extract the zip, I got 407 MB ftf... compared 622MB on 2.45 (and previous sony lt26 ics fw around 600MB). Is it normal?

No it is not normal from the other post "World" is the italian to you have 648 after download.
2nd October 2012, 10:07 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i recommend to clean install then flash the firmware , later root .. and it will work

2nd October 2012, 10:29 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
There is a difference in size between the two versions for Italy and Russian market.version of the Russian market for circulation on the network only 393 MB with Italy is 663 MB.
2nd October 2012, 01:17 PM |#14  
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by theasters

No it is not normal from the other post "World" is the italian to you have 648 after download.

haha.. well then sorry OP. Your uploaded ROM is good.

after extract ftf and create bundle by myself I got exact 648MB ftf.
I think it just compression problem, but no problem at all.
2nd October 2012, 06:59 PM |#15  
OP Senior Member

More
Thanks for the feedback guys, glad you like my work. For any problems just write it here or in a private message.
2nd October 2012, 10:24 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
I get the message "Andriod is Upgrading" every time I turn my phone on, it is annoying the f*ck out of me, any ideas how to get ride of it?
3rd October 2012, 12:56 PM |#17  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobfigurz

I get the message "Andriod is Upgrading" every time I turn my phone on, it is annoying the f*ck out of me, any ideas how to get ride of it?

That happens when Dalvik Cache is cleared afaik. But from what i see around, there may be many possible reasons causing your problem (do you have Titanium Backup?). I can't really help you here as i'm not getting that message every time i turn on the device, try to look it up on Google or here on XDA, i'm quite sure you'll find the solution pretty soon.
3rd October 2012, 03:52 PM |#18  
Flag Islamabad
Thanks Meter: 8

More
what are changes in new rom ?
3rd October 2012, 08:37 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by commando0

what are changes in new rom ?

Please read the other posts before asking. Sony doesn't release an official changelog as far as i know, so my answer is still this.

And i can confirm that this firmware is quite faster than the previous one in tasks like closing or opening apps, browsing through menus and text messages and so on, at least for me.
3rd October 2012, 10:11 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Information
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukeyomi

Please read the other posts before asking. Sony doesn't release an official changelog as far as i know, so my answer is still this.

And i can confirm that this firmware is quite faster than the previous one in tasks like closing or opening apps, browsing through menus and text messages and so on, at least for me.

Hy boys,
I have a sony xperia s bought in swiss; so when i search a official update in sony pc companion there isn't. My last software is 6.1 A 245. Can i install this new software in my phone or swiss phone doesn't work?

please help me.
Sorry for my easy english
3rd October 2012, 11:40 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fzero17

i recommend to clean install then flash the firmware , later root .. and it will work

What do you mean by "clean install"?

What method of rooting do you recommend? ( I already have my phone rooted by the way)

I hope this update help with my battery problems..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)