By tego, Member on 23rd January 2009, 05:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th January 2009, 10:36 PM |#21  
Flag Illinois
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tego

It really looks like it's working only on some ROMs. Obviously some new components the elite-ROM developers used are required. Something from HD-ROM?
Anyway if someone next gets it to work please leave comment here with info which ROM & Radio you have.

Yeah that probably is the case, you might want to start a list on your original post that shows which ROMs/Radios it seems to work with and which ones users reported did not work. Might save some people some time. It is a great application and I've always wanted one but never really took time to look for it. Great job on finding a working one!

26th January 2009, 01:50 PM |#22  

More
Didn't work for my Touch Pro
Hi,

Followed the steps in detail... (See my Rom and Radio details in my signature below) but it didn't work for me. I did follow all the steps but I have the factory Rom and guess that is the difference. I also notice that in a call my phone now locks and can only unlock by opening the keyboard, the power/unlock button has no effect. But this could be a side effect of my own settings in combination with the new cabs.

I really would like to find a solution that works on my factory rom (see below) if anyone can help, great!

Thanks,
26th January 2009, 02:33 PM |#23  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 274

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeenK

Hi,

Followed the steps in detail... (See my Rom and Radio details in my signature below) but it didn't work for me. I did follow all the steps but I have the factory Rom and guess that is the difference. I also notice that in a call my phone now locks and can only unlock by opening the keyboard, the power/unlock button has no effect. But this could be a side effect of my own settings in combination with the new cabs.

I really would like to find a solution that works on my factory rom (see below) if anyone can help, great!

Thanks,

uninstall the dialer and the program.

try this dialer
http://www.4shared.com/file/82571766...ialer_203.html

then try the ICR solution from the first post.
26th January 2009, 05:02 PM |#24  
Flag New York

More
i'm using the stock rom but i have the black slide to answer/ignore dialer. i followed the steps and it does record, but the volume of the other party is very low, almost imperceptible. my voice sounds normal.
26th January 2009, 05:58 PM |#25  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by diar

i'm using the stock rom but i have the black slide to answer/ignore dialer. i followed the steps and it does record, but the volume of the other party is very low, almost imperceptible. my voice sounds normal.

Yes, it's the same result I had with my stock ROM. It's a little drastic method but still it seems that the only way to get it working is flashing elite-RC3.
Probably only elite-ROM developers will be able to figure out what in their ROM made this work - but from reaction of one of them is obvious this is only side-effect which they didn't know about.
26th January 2009, 06:04 PM |#26  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edoggie

I tired this on my Vierzon Touch Pro but I get the same results. The other side is faint because it's being recorded via the microphone and not internally. How do you get the phone to record the audio internally and not via the mic? I did everything the original poster said. I'm using the scrosler 3.0 ROM.

I did nothing special, only those 8 steps in first post and it works. You can trust me that I was pretty suprised because I have spent long time trying geting it to work on my stock 1.9 ROM and still the same result - recording via mic.
26th January 2009, 06:13 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tego

I did nothing special, only those 8 steps in first post and it works. You can trust me that I was pretty suprised because I have spent long time trying geting it to work on my stock 1.9 ROM and still the same result - recording via mic.

So you're saying this doesn't really work any different than all the other recording apps out there? What everyone is looking for is a way to record both sides of a a call without using speakerphone.
26th January 2009, 08:47 PM |#28  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteblazer01

So you're saying this doesn't really work any different than all the other recording apps out there? What everyone is looking for is a way to record both sides of a a call without using speakerphone.

No way! It works the way everyone wants to - it records via internal circuitry, not via microphone = it records without speakerphone, both sides loud and clear!
I only say that I didn't do anything else after those 8 steps in the first post and it's working on my Raphael with elite ROM, which suprised me,because it didn't work with my stock ROM.
Hope it's clear now - I know my English is bad,so sorry
26th January 2009, 10:21 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
i can vouch for that it works great i have stock fuze and it works great i have made one cab and i did a hard reset and tested it and it works. I won't guarantee that it works with every rom but it does work with mind. also i use vito audio notes v1.32 with the windows default dialer and it works perfect so if you want a third party dialer and a third party recording app you can have that also ** depends on the third party app of course. let me know if this works i don't have time at the moment to find out exactly what file is making it record both sides of the conversation but when i get time i will look into it some to make the cab file smaller please give feedback with build and rom so others know thanks

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5RJKFM19

sorry i did not upload directly to site as it would not let me
27th January 2009, 12:28 AM |#30  

More
I have installed the above cab onto my stock Touch Pro (Optus 1.93 ROM) and it is working fine.
27th January 2009, 01:57 AM |#31  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 274

More
for those with sound issues try deleting the entry from the registry that i suggested earlier and see if that helps.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)