Post a Joke Folks .......

Search This thread
W

WiredPirate

A man using apple maps walks into a bar. Or maybe a hotel. Or possibly a church.

ROFLkopter

Mar 15, 2012
Nottinghamshire
What's ET short for?
Cause he's only got little legs!

What's ET stand for?
Cause he can't sit!

Typed with SwiftKey 3 on my CyanogenMod 9.1 powered HTC Explorer using XDA Premium!

stepie22

Oct 2, 2012
Why did the chicken cross the road?

Because there was a KFC on the side he was standing.

Don't know if this counts as a joke , but it is a pun: The fortune teller midget who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: The Archangel

ArmorD

Sep 29, 2011
Helsinki
What did the farmer say when he lost his tractor?

"where's my tractor? "

----------------

What's yellow and can't swim?

A bulldozer

----------------

What's red and bad for your teeth?

A brick

------------------

What did the homeless guy get for Christmas?

Nothing

-------------------

Why doesn't Michael Jackson play with Macaulay Culkin?
Because he's dead.

Sent from my premium potato

Last edited:

Pancakes_Gio

Apr 1, 2012
Liberty City - Algonquin
A man walks into a pharmacy, buys a condom, then walks out of the store laughing hysterically. The pharmacist thinks this is weird, but, hey, there's no law preventing weird people from buying condoms. Maybe it's a good thing.

The next day, the man comes back to the store, purchases another condom, and once again he leaves the store laughing wildly. This piques the interest of the pharmacist. What's so funny about buying a rubber, anyway?

So he tells his clerk, "If this guy ever comes back, I want you to follow him to see where he goes."

Sure enough, the next day the laugher is back. He buys the condom, starts cracking up, then leaves. The pharmacist tells his clerk to go follow the guy.

About an hour later, the clerk comes back to the store. "Did you follow him? Where did he go?" asks the pharmacist. The clerk replies "Your house."

Sent from my GT-S5660 using xda premium

ROFLkopter

Mar 15, 2012
Nottinghamshire
What's pink and fluffy?
Pink fluff.

What's brown and sticky?
A stick...

Typed with SwiftKey 3 on my CyanogenMod 9.1 powered HTC Explorer using XDA Premium!

stepie22

Oct 2, 2012
I feel bad for the girl:

One morning a boy walks in to class late

His substitute teacher asks him "Where have you been"

He replies "Throwing pebbles at a car"

15 minutes later a girl walks in the teacher asks 'where have you been' she answers "throwing pebbles at a car"

2 hours later a young girl comes in all bruised and dirty the teacher asks "Let me guess you were throwing pebbles at a car" she answers "No miss, I am pebbles"

Last edited:
Reactions: Pancakes_Gio

Pancakes_Gio

Apr 1, 2012
Liberty City - Algonquin
Why don't they have any toilet paper in KFC? Because its finger licking good!

What's the difference between chopped beef and pea soup? Everyone can chop beef, but not everyone can pea soup!

Last edited:

veeman

Apr 7, 2012
Minnesota
What did the butterfly say to the bee?
I'm the son of the Monarch and you're just a son of a b...

How do you catch a strange rabbit?
Unique up on it.

How do you catch a domestic rabbit?
The tame way. Unique up on it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    A man walks into a pharmacy, buys a condom, then walks out of the store laughing hysterically. The pharmacist thinks this is weird, but, hey, there's no law preventing weird people from buying condoms. Maybe it's a good thing.

The next day, the man comes back to the store, purchases another condom, and once again he leaves the store laughing wildly. This piques the interest of the pharmacist. What's so funny about buying a rubber, anyway?

So he tells his clerk, "If this guy ever comes back, I want you to follow him to see where he goes."

Sure enough, the next day the laugher is back. He buys the condom, starts cracking up, then leaves. The pharmacist tells his clerk to go follow the guy.

About an hour later, the clerk comes back to the store. "Did you follow him? Where did he go?" asks the pharmacist. The clerk replies "Your house."

How do you get 52 charzards 20 riachus and 6 mudkips on a bus? You poke em on!
    Why don't you take a shower with pikachu ? Cuz he'll peek achu!

Lol my.jokes are awful sorry guys
    Friends are like potatoes. If you eat them, they'll die.

Sent from my premium potato
    A blind man walks by the fish market and says " Good morning ladies!"

Sent from the Maverick @ Cedar Point using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
    A woman who is heavily pregnant with triplets, gets shot 3 times in the stomach during an armed robbery. When she's in hospital the doctor says to her "Luckily, you'll be absolutely fine and there's not a problem. Also, the babies are unharmed. But be aware, at some point in their life, the bullets will have to get out of them, one way or another." "Okay thank you doctor" she replied.
    She ends up having 2 girls and 1 boy.
    Now, 4 years down the line, one of her daughters says to her, "Mummy, I've just been for a pee and a bullet came out"
    The mum replies, "That's okay sweetie. It won't happen again"
    Another 4 years later, her other daughter comes downstairs and says the same, to which her mother replies, "That's fine darling. It won't happen again. You're fine"
    After a final 6 years later, her son comes downstairs and his mum says, "Let me guess, you went for a pee and a bullet came out?"
    "No" he replied. "I went for a w*nk and shot the cat"

;)

Sent from Sony Xperia S using XDA Premium
    Join my threads here and here