Wallpaper app

Search This thread

UltraVicious

Mar 1, 2010
Dallas
Hello guys,

I was just wondering if there was an alternative to multi picture live wallpaper? Since I got the JB update last night mplw isn't working for me.

I saw something in one of the recent JB threads that there's a single image live wallpaper but I can't find it.

Thanks.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda premium

Ready2Mosh

Jun 18, 2007
Reactions: UltraVicious

dankens

Aug 9, 2012
Panoramic scrolling wallpaper?

Is there a way to have a panoramic picture (one i took preferably) to span the entire tab screens horizontal space.
Such that the left edge of the panorama is the left edge of left most home screen and right edge is right most home screen edge. So when you scroll home screens it scrolls along the panorama.

I have tried multiple apps, and the ones that allow me to select my pic, crop a small part of it for wallpaper, but i want the full picture.

originalnabisco

Jan 7, 2012
Honolulu
Is there a way to have a panoramic picture (one i took preferably) to span the entire tab screens horizontal space.
Such that the left edge of the panorama is the left edge of left most home screen and right edge is right most home screen edge. So when you scroll home screens it scrolls along the panorama.

I have tried multiple apps, and the ones that allow me to select my pic, crop a small part of it for wallpaper, but i want the full picture.

An app to set that up would be amazing. Not sure if theres anything that does that now, but it is possible to do it manually with Multi Picture Live Wallpaper.
Take a panorama, split it into X parts where X is how many screens you have. Then set each part as the background for MPLWP

Top Liked Posts