Gamepad for Infinity

Search This thread

Fuzz Pucker

Apr 8, 2012
Edmonton
I also use the Sixaxis Controller app from the play store. It works flawlessly on both my Gnex and Infinity tab. The mouse emulation is very handy on games like dead trigger, so I can simply leave the tablet on my desk and emulate a mouse to click around and start the next game. Not bad for a remote control either for watching movies.

binx77

Sep 29, 2012
Is it possible to use Sixaxis app without rooting the tablet? my tablet doesn't recognise my ps3 controller (can't pair).

Treggs

Aug 9, 2010
I have a wired "Xbox for windows" controller and it works great plugged into the dock USB.

Is it possible to use Sixaxis app without rooting the tablet? my tablet doesn't recognise my ps3 controller (can't pair).

no. It's one of the requirements of the program and listed on their webpage and Google Play page.

to pair the PS3 controller, you need to enter the BT address into the controller. Sixaxais Controller's webpage has a PC tool for doing it. On a side note, to pair the controller to your PS3, you need to plug it into the PS3 via the USB cable.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I did not have to install anything. Just plugged it in the usb port in the dock and it worked. But I can't get it to work wirelessly.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2
    Has anyone tried using a Bluetooth Wireless Sixaxis game controller from Ebay? Not Sony brand, but some off brand. Like this --> ebay controller

Yes, I tried an Arsenal bluetooth PS3 controller, and the Infinity wouldn't even detect it as a bluetooth device. I suppose I could have tried to delve into assigning the address manually, but when there are other options that work without jumping through hoops, I didn't see the point.
    We need to get a list together of the controllers that work, either BT or wired, so that folks like me know what to order. I have several 360 controllers sitting around but no PS3. Wonder if I get the charge and play cable, if that would work. Thoughts? Hate to pay 30-40 for a PS3 controller that may or may not work.

I tried the 'Charge and Play' cable last night; it didn't look like it was going to work. Appeared that it only was charging it :(

When I turned it on, it seemed like it only connected to my actual XBOX even when I put it in Pairing mode.
    +1 for Sixaxis Contoller app - works great...

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2
    I appreciate the heads up. Been busy with work so I have been scarce around here and was hoping someone would let me know. Looks like I'm buying a Logitech controller as so many seem happy with it. Just to clairify with those who have it, it comes with the adapter to make it BT?

If it's the Logitech controller that I've seen in the past, it's using their Unifying receiver, which is radio, not bluetooth. It'll work if you have the keyboard dock in, but if it's just the tablet it won't.