FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

bare with me here...

125 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By josh_prayyforplagues, Senior Member on 28th January 2009, 03:35 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Im coming over from all shadow, and i updated my 6.0 rom to the MyHTC rom, so i could try the M2D and all the skins available here. heres my problem, i downloaded the skins and installed them on my phone [shadow] but nothings showing up. can anyone give me some insight on what to do, please? im a little new here, so forgive me if i posted in the wrong forum or i didnt do a search on this problem. it seems like theres tons of people here, hopefully i can get a quick, definitive answer..

thanks,
-josh.

28th January 2009, 03:47 AM |#2  
Flag BBBangi UKM
Thanks Meter: 1

More
use M2DC
Hey there..im had a problem like u before..try use M2DC that can found here and also u can get SKINS there..try to use skin with m2dc format..

hope its help..
28th January 2009, 04:03 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sacramento

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RxenDrav

Hey there..im had a problem like u before..try use M2DC that can found here and also u can get SKINS there..try to use skin with m2dc format..

hope its help..

thanks, ill try it right now.

do you know what the problem was?
28th January 2009, 04:07 AM |#4  
Flag BBBangi UKM

More
actually i dont know how M2D works on non touch screen..
but i think, when we installed M2D manually, it eat our device memory. and certain device will not works i guess..that y im looking ROM with M2D built in..
28th January 2009, 04:11 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sacramento

More
Quote:

actually i dont know how M2D works on non touch screen..
but i think, when we installed M2D manually, it eat our device memory. and certain device will not works i guess..that y im looking ROM with M2D built in..

it works on the shadow, but i just dont know what to do... i tried the M2DC and it didnt do anything, is there something im supposed to do with it, besides run the cab?
28th January 2009, 04:16 AM |#6  
Flag BBBangi UKM

More
we can customize all buttom, font, and change skin more easierly...so when u want to change to another skin, just add skin into in.use skin with m2dc format.theres plenty out there..i think that page will give more infos..
28th January 2009, 04:19 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sacramento

More
Quote:

we can customize all buttom, font, and change skin more easierly...so when u want to change to another skin, just add skin into in.use skin with m2dc format.theres plenty out there..i think that page will give more infos..

so all i have to do is download the skins and run them on the phone? skin with m2dc formats, you mean there are skins are M2DC instead of just M2D that i should run?

sorry if im giving you a lot of questions, XDA is a little confusing, the forums i mean. just not used to it..
28th January 2009, 04:25 AM |#8  
Flag BBBangi UKM

More
i dont install themes, im just add into my folder MicroSD, and run M2DC to add the themes and apply that..i show u some themes what i mean

klik HERE and HERE again

i just search it using GOOLE, can u
28th January 2009, 04:32 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sacramento

More
When i clicked on M2DC, it asked me if M2D is installed... i downloaded the MyHTC rom, i thought it came with M2D on it? alksdjfalksj. hold on, let me try and figure this out.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
m2d, problem, rom, skins
Previous Thread Next Thread