Remove All Ads from XDA

Need expert help on M2d

142 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Sulten, Senior Member on 28th January 2009, 06:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Htc Touch, WM 6.1

ok so i had to reset the phone and now the M2D wont launch

so when i turn on the phone it is way slow in starting and the M2D wont launch it doesnt say launching and never does what shows is Tap here to launch M2D but when i tap it doesnt move at all and it doesnt acknowledge that i taped the screen.

so i went to M2DC and reinstalled the M2D and the same thing so im beginning to wonder what the problem is. is it that i need to replace the XML file in the windows folder?

is M2D not under the start up folder? so its not starting? what is the program that should be listed to run?

I want to try to resolve this before i hard reset and start all over.

28th January 2009, 06:48 PM |#2  
Flag Houston, Texas
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Did you go to settings>personal>today>items> and check Touch Flo ?
28th January 2009, 07:09 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
yes that is the only way M2D will run is if that item is checked right? well earlier i unchecked it and put the regular HTC one it changed. then unchecked that one and checked Touchflo and no go so thats not it.

Funny thing is it shows the Tap here to Launch but when i tap it nothing happens. i know the screen works cause when i go to settings and click on the icons the tapping works.

if i remember correctly it would show that then launch by itself thats why im asking on the files that need to be in the start up folder. maybe something happen that its not launching anymore
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)