had same problem...this will fix it
First thing that you want to do is root your phone. I have done this twice with this method and it has worked great both times.
1) ROOTING YOUR FUSION:
This is the method that worked for me. It was already stated in another thread on this forum:
QUOTE from : charliedrums....
"Here is what I did: (this tutorial was done by sd_james over at xda developers)
1. You need to install the latest Android SDK (search google for latest version)
2. download SuperOneClick v2.3.3
3. Follow the instructions and make sure that you have set your Settings > Development > USB Debugging box checked. I also set Unknown sources checkbox on.
4. Type in the following code on the phone keypad
*#*# 2846579 #*#*
This will open up the Service Mode
Go to Project Menu > Background Settings > Log Settings
Turn on Log Switch and set Log Level Settings to Verbose
go back one screen
Go to Dump and Log and place a check in all log settings.
Reboot the phone
After reboot use superoneclick2.3.3
In superoneclick on the general tab click the root button and wait for it.
This is what worked for me.""
2) After your root, you want to install the Clockwork mod for this phone. (To do the back up for your rom and also install this will enable you to install custom Roms for this phone.)