HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies0001001
-> Change the value data to 1

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies0001005
-> Change the value data to 40

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Policies\Policies0001017
-> Change the value data to 144

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \Security\Policies\Policies
-> Add new value "0000101b": Dword = 1
Sorry, but i check it, and make your change, but non sync.
if i make a hard reset in my device the sync run ok.

vvizard

Jun 22, 2008
Hi I've some problems with this rom:
-how to change place of storing sms from sim card to storage card. I checked the option "when available, use this storage card to store attachments" but this doesn't work with sms...
-sometimes uni doesn't want to turn on after enabling filight mode :(
-weather tab: i forgot to change the city. How can I change it after updating forecast?
-launcher tab: when I added a program rlT crashed :(
-is there any way to add (un)lock button to the Home tab?

Fogg

Jan 16, 2009
Voted for universal :)

Well, this Tomal 8.5 is great, i discover a new device, stable and usable :)
Until now, saw 3 problems :
- The virtual keyboard is qwerty and saw no way to put it in azerty. I don't even know if it's possible to change it now.
- On the main tab, the clocl display time under the am/pm mode and not the 24H mode, didn't find how to change it.
- Under wm 5, depend of network, the device switched automatically from gprs to umts and vice versa but now under tomal 8.5, the auto mode does not work. The auto mode always connect in gprs. I have to go to settings, choose phone and force the parameter to wcdma and now it connects in umts. That means that when only gprs is available, it won't work until i change the parameter and vice versa. In real word, it's not usable. Maybe i have to change my radio rom, what do you advice ?

Last edited:

Fogg

Jan 16, 2009
Hi, im not a expert programmer, but i make some change in RLtoday for make some speed, in special tab 2 because wen i open this i'm waiting.

What did you use here Matley ?

iphone theme from here http://www.iphonethemeforppc.com/fwppc.php ?
Your skin seems to match perfectly tomal 8.5.

EDIT : Ah ok, the iphone skin for rltoday apparently http://www.rotlaus-software.de/wiki/iphone/iphonewajk
It seems at least as it does not look exactly like your screenshot which still has the start menu by the way

Last edited:

Tom59

May 26, 2006
Hello everyone, I have spent the last five hours messing about basically between three pages on this site. I want to upgrade my WM5.0 O2 XDA to WM6.0.
Is there a proper procedure for doing this? Is there one page that says start with 1 then do 2 etc.etc.
All I have achieved in the last 5 hours is to lose ActiveSync. I am now going to roll my desktop back to six hours earlier.
Failing that, is there somewhere that I can send my O2 to get upgraded?

Fogg

Jan 16, 2009
Be frank, Uni has limited memory and you need all if you wan to have stable device..therefore it is best to put really only what you need on your todays screen.

I personaly use on my today: The PhoneAlarm Pro and already build in TodayAgenda. those two covers all my needs on my Uni ( sample picture attached)

I feel your skin as very usable. Do you have these rltoday settings to share with us ?

hughc

Jan 4, 2005
How do you change the city for the weather?

Tomal this is a great ROM and I am very happy but how do you change the city for the weather? It is on Dacca and I cannot work out how to change it.

Thanks in advance,
Hugh

orb3000

Retired Senior Moderator
XDA App Taskforce
Tomal this is a great ROM and I am very happy but how do you change the city for the weather? It is on Dacca and I cannot work out how to change it.

Thanks in advance,
Hugh

If you READ, on first post:

"Notes for Weather update:

Please set the "City code" manually (from Advanced Config tool) before doing weather update.
Explore http://weather.yahoo.com for weather code of your city."

pa3x

Jan 7, 2007
Voted for universal :)

Well, this Tomal 8.5 is great, i discover a new device, stable and usable :)
Until now, saw 3 problems :
- The virtual keyboard is qwerty and saw no way to put it in azerty. I don't even know if it's possible to change it now.
- On the main tab, the clocl display time under the am/pm mode and not the 24H mode, didn't find how to change it.
- Under wm 5, depend of network, the device switched automatically from gprs to umts and vice versa but now under tomal 8.5, the auto mode does not work. The auto mode always connect in gprs. I have to go to settings, choose phone and force the parameter to wcdma and now it connects in umts. That means that when only gprs is available, it won't work until i change the parameter and vice versa. In real word, it's not usable. Maybe i have to change my radio rom, what do you advice ?

1. to change your keyb layout go to Settings->System->Advanced Config->Input->Keyboard layout
2. N/A
3. On phone menu select Auto for network on Band tab. Also on CommManager turn on 3G.

cheers

MatleyOne

Feb 7, 2008
What did you use here Matley ?

iphone theme from here http://www.iphonethemeforppc.com/fwppc.php ?
Your skin seems to match perfectly tomal 8.5.

EDIT : Ah ok, the iphone skin for rltoday apparently http://www.rotlaus-software.de/wiki/iphone/iphonewajk
It seems at least as it does not look exactly like your screenshot which still has the start menu by the way

I i'm using RL TODAY, but i make some change direct in xml tab, and i link an single image to see.

-Jonny-

May 14, 2007
Crawley (Gatwick, London)
Hello everyone, I have spent the last five hours messing about basically between three pages on this site. I want to upgrade my WM5.0 O2 XDA to WM6.0.
Is there a proper procedure for doing this? Is there one page that says start with 1 then do 2 etc.etc.
All I have achieved in the last 5 hours is to lose ActiveSync. I am now going to roll my desktop back to six hours earlier.
Failing that, is there somewhere that I can send my O2 to get upgraded?
Read the WIKI here:
http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=Uni_ROM_Upgrade