1. open HHC and choose the clock you want to use and apply changes
2. backup the settings under the options tab (will be saved to "My Documents" in file explorer)
3. in file explorer open HTC Backup file and open "Clock" file, there you should see the clock you chose.
4. Back out and copy the "Clock" file and paste in "gfx" under S2U2 (found under "Program Files" "S2U2"). *I did this just for ease of use, so i didnt have to go through 5 files everytime i wanted to transfer a number*
5. open the "clock" folder inside gfx and you will see the attributes of the default clock you are using on S2U2 currently.
6. the numbers being used in this folder are 1,2,3... in the HTC Backup folder, it is different. I am currently using Alien Round and they were labled as HHC...1,HHC...2 and so on
7. all you have to do is rename these HHC numbers to 1,2,3..., copy them, and paste them to the corresponding number in the Clock folder in gfx.
8. You will be asked if you would like to over-write the files, just say yes.
9. You can even change the "am" and "pm" from the files and the colon style.
10. Soft Reset and you should see the changes.
Hope this helps anyone, i thought it was pretty cool, i just figured it out today...I hope its not old news LOL