Update?

Search This thread

AdRock02gt

Feb 9, 2011
I updated with freezas all in one for the LI3 a while back and then started getting the OTA notification. I did the I.stall but of course it failed because I'm stock rooted and using TWRP. But the notification went away, that was last week. My build has changed.

But about 15 minutes ago I got an ota notification again.

Restles

Dec 4, 2011
If you are on LI3 but somehow did not change your build.prop you will get the update notification. Just flashing the modem and firmware does not put you on LI3 completely and you will still get the update notification. Edit your build.prop and everywhere you see LG8 change it to LI3, save and reboot.

Hey Kennyglass123 i am in the build prop editor that romtoolbox has and im running the jellybomb domination rom v5 and it is asking for the update. Where do i find all the stuff i need to change? Thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

Hey Kennyglass123 i am in the build prop editor that romtoolbox has and im running the jellybomb domination rom v5 and it is asking for the update. Where do i find all the stuff i need to change? Thanks in advance

Never mind found it thanks for the directions. hit the button

Restles

Dec 4, 2011
K so i did all the build prop editing and im still getting the notification... any help?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you are on LI3 but somehow did not change your build.prop you will get the update notification. Just flashing the modem and firmware does not put you on LI3 completely and you will still get the update notification. Edit your build.prop and everywhere you see LG8 change it to LI3, save and reboot.