FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Post your Phone Home Screen **BE APPROPRIATE**

156 posts
Thanks Meter: 451
 
By Phromik, Senior Member on 28th January 2009, 07:39 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th January 2009, 10:59 PM |#31  
rickyteddyb's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Here are mine
RA's Umbrella theme

The Following User Says Thank You to rickyteddyb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rickyteddyb Ad-Free
31st January 2009, 04:48 AM |#32  
KanJe West's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Las Vegas, NV
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
My Home Screens
BUUF Beta 2.52 (picture is of my girl)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1233373157419.png
Views:	7369
Size:	224.3 KB
ID:	152199   Click image for larger version

Name:	1233372740192.png
Views:	7757
Size:	237.9 KB
ID:	152200   Click image for larger version

Name:	1233373193523.png
Views:	8706
Size:	248.2 KB
ID:	152201  
31st January 2009, 09:22 AM |#33  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by octoberriot

What theme? Howd u change font? thanks
31st January 2009, 10:10 AM |#34  
AbsoluteDesignz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xwantedx

What theme? Howd u change font? thanks

fonts were changed (most likely) by switching to the ubuntu theme...then installing an older version of macdroid with the gradient slider bar.
The Following User Says Thank You to AbsoluteDesignz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AbsoluteDesignz Ad-Free
31st January 2009, 10:47 AM |#35  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteDesignz

fonts were changed (most likely) by switching to the ubuntu theme...then installing an older version of macdroid with the gradient slider bar.

THanks, sorry im a noob. How do you put different stuff from one theme and then other stuff from another? thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to xwantedx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xwantedx Ad-Free
31st January 2009, 11:10 AM |#36  
khoaitaychienvn's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xwantedx

THanks, sorry im a noob. How do you put different stuff from one theme and then other stuff from another? thanks

open the zip, put stuffs that u like in the order folders, like fonts of this theme to that theme... then sign it and update your g1.
The Following User Says Thank You to khoaitaychienvn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift khoaitaychienvn Ad-Free
31st January 2009, 11:22 AM |#37  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thanks for the help guys , I unzipped a theme file but was not able to locate the font file, im guessing because that theme didnt have a custom font, am i correct?
31st January 2009, 02:32 PM |#38  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
buuf 3.0 beta

31st January 2009, 10:04 PM |#40  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Kron2's Deep Black theme.. lightly modified by me (changed status bar & removed launcher)

Left: 2 Pics of of the lovely Tiara (Tiaraexclusive.com "Tennis" shoot wow) and my bookmarks

Center: My essentials & clock

Right: 2 more pics (notice a pattern here?) and settings and tools (Root level like droidsans and terminal and Customization like WSS & Anycut)

I'm a tad ocd with the orginization lol

31st January 2009, 11:21 PM |#41  
Beast84's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Albuquerque
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 313

Kron2's Deep Black theme.. lightly modified by me (changed status bar & removed launcher)

Left: 2 Pics of of the lovely Tiara (Tiaraexclusive.com "Tennis" shoot wow) and my bookmarks

Center: My essentials & clock

Right: 2 more pics (notice a pattern here?) and settings and tools (Root level like droidsans and terminal and Customization like WSS & Anycut)

I'm a tad ocd with the orginization lol

How did you create the icons for the browser shortcuts?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
art, artistic screens shots, best thread ever!!!, display screen, hardcore, homescreen, i should be studying, icons, jjd, jjj is watching, screenshot, sex and drugs, the largest thread, themes, visualizer, wallpaper, xda

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes