FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][05.03][Full Sense 4.1][2.1.0][OTA] CommuniSation

610 posts
Thanks Meter: 677
 
By BanB, Senior Member on 15th August 2012, 12:02 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th October 2012, 07:02 PM |#291  
BanB's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bavaria near Germany :)
Thanks Meter: 677
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostXSeries

Better to use the voting app with in xda!

Where is this
 
 
9th October 2012, 01:52 AM |#292  
beekiller1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Avondale
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
This one is better then viper

Sent from my Nexus S
9th October 2012, 02:00 AM |#293  
iverson3-1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beekiller1

This one is better then viper

Sent from my Nexus S

How? What do you like about this more then viper Rom?

"I wanna be the apex of predators in my backyard"

Joe Rogan

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

Once mobile data works I will give this a try.

"I wanna be the apex of predators in my backyard"

Joe Rogan
9th October 2012, 02:29 AM |#294  
beekiller1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Avondale
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iverson3-1

How? What do you like about this more then viper Rom?

"I wanna be the apex of predators in my backyard"

Joe Rogan

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

Once mobile data works I will give this a try.

"I wanna be the apex of predators in my backyard"

Joe Rogan

Viper has to much bloatware

Sent from my Nexus S
9th October 2012, 04:38 AM |#295  
iverson3-1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 67
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beekiller1

Viper has to much bloatware

Sent from my Nexus S

So that means this is faster than viper?

"I wanna be the apex of predators in my backyard"

Joe Rogan
9th October 2012, 05:33 AM |#296  
beekiller1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Avondale
Thanks Meter: 36
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iverson3-1

So that means this is faster than viper?

"I wanna be the apex of predators in my backyard"

Joe Rogan

Not necessarily it just doesn't have so much unnecessary apps or mods

Sent from my Nexus S
9th October 2012, 07:37 AM |#297  
ivicask's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 16,751
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beekiller1

Not necessarily it just doesn't have so much unnecessary apps or mods

Sent from my Nexus S

Viper has Venom Tweaks which allows you to tweak and mod allot of things! And you can remove any app during aroma installer.

If you dont touch anything in tweaks its 99.99% STOCK!

So stop saying wrong facts..
The Following User Says Thank You to ivicask For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th October 2012, 07:53 AM |#298  
haifish9999's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ha Noi
Thanks Meter: 2,349
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanB

What do you want in CommuniSation 1.3.1
Vote Now

I want to removed any apps in Aroma installer and creat aTweak ( like Venom Tweak).
9th October 2012, 11:57 AM |#299  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
besides, i found that there is no data connection for Hong Kong Smartone
But there is no any problem fot the APN setting
9th October 2012, 12:29 PM |#300  
BanB's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bavaria near Germany :)
Thanks Meter: 677
 
More
At the moment no one gets Mobile data...
9th October 2012, 01:38 PM |#301  
BanB's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bavaria near Germany :)
Thanks Meter: 677
 
More
Bluetooth is fixed!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BanB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BanB Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes