9th October 2012, 10:18 AM |#451  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 688

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaheen7m

Thats great. I am using 4.2b6. But the battery drain seems to be heavy in BB 2.0 compare to BB 1.0. In 1.0 I can go around 18 hrs with a full charge but now its around 10 hrs max.

Can you toggle to stock lock screen and see if there is any difference. That was the only feature released as part of 2.0 related to battery perf.

Edit: I will rollback couple of tweaks to 1.0 to see if that made any difference in battery.

Sent from my GT-I9103
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vrajan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vrajan Ad-Free

9th October 2012, 10:20 AM |#452  
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrajan

It just works fine for me. See the screenshot below. My launcher is holo hd. Please clear the application data and try again. Also restarting the launcher sometimes refresh/bring out the icons on the desktop.

Attachment 1387260

Sent from my GT-I9103

buddy, I think user have Twlauncher of SG3. think so..?? Coz that launcher has few bugs.
9th October 2012, 10:43 AM |#453  
Flag Thane/Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 208

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronakchavan

Guys after flashing this rom I m not able to create a short cut 4 d xda app on homepage.... Every time I try 2 create it, the phone just reboots... Any1 having, dis problem?

Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda app-developers app

this kind of weird behavior I have also seen when I was on BB ROM, but only whenever I was on TwUx launcher, instead of XDA icon it used to show me green android icon after restart, but never had reboot problem as above.
9th October 2012, 11:20 AM |#454  
Quote:
Originally Posted by parmarket

this kind of weird behavior I have also seen when I was on BB ROM, but only whenever I was on TwUx launcher, instead of XDA icon it used to show me green android icon after restart, but never had reboot problem as above.

yup, same happened to me also. when I was over Twlauncher. This must be launcher problem.
9th October 2012, 11:24 AM |#455  
Thanks Meter: 145

More
Quote:

Can you toggle to stock lock screen and see if there is any difference. That was the only feature released as part of 2.0 related to battery perf.

Edit: I will rollback couple of tweaks to 1.0 to see if that made any difference in battery.

Sent from my GT-I9103

I am using pattern lock from the very beginning. So the issue cannot be with the lock screen. I have one more thing to point, though not sure its related to BB. Yesterday I restored my BB ROM CWM backup from MIUI. After booting, I felt some difficulties in restoring my applications. So I wiped data. After that I got struck on samsung logo. I tried the same thing (CWM restore and wipe) again to check whether it was any error happened in the process. But the result was same. Then I had to flash from the very beginning.
9th October 2012, 12:55 PM |#456  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai

Donate to Me
More
Battery Full V2.1a - CameraMod + Tweaks + Fixes
V2.1a Changelog - Flash it over V2.0
1. Modded camera for using flash light in both video and photo mode when battery < 15%. Stock camera throws "Can't use flash on low battery" and prevent using flash in low battery.
2. Performance (Improved call quality, dalvik vm tweaks etc) and Battery Tweaks (Improved battery backup. Tested in ardatdat 4.0)
3. Fixes - Group msg FC and auto/min brightness fix (v2.0a)
Download Link
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to vrajan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vrajan Ad-Free
9th October 2012, 03:40 PM |#457  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 190

More
Quote:

V2.1 Changelog - Flash it over V2.0
1. Modded camera for using flash light in both video and photo mode when battery < 15%. Stock camera throws "Can't use flash on low battery" and prevent using flash in low battery.
2. Performance (Improved call quality, dalvik vm tweaks etc) and Battery Tweaks (Improved battery backup. Tested in ardatdat 4.0)
3. Fixes - Group msg FC and auto/min brightness fix (v2.0a)
Download Link

Still d phone reboots whenever I try 2 create shortcut 4 xda app...Help vrajan...

9th October 2012, 04:00 PM |#458  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Still d phone reboots whenever I try 2 create shortcut 4 xda app...Help vrajan...

That could be your launcher or xda app issue buddy. Btw why you want to create shortcuts to different thread category buddy instead you can subscribe to those and access the same under favourites - forums or topics.

Btw, when you do that your phone reboots or launcher crash and restarts.
Sent from my GT-I9103
9th October 2012, 04:14 PM |#459  
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:

That could be your launcher or xda app issue buddy. Btw why you want to create shortcuts to different thread category buddy instead you can subscribe to those and access the same under favourites - forums or topics.

Btw, when you do that your phone reboots or launcher crash and restarts.
Sent from my GT-I9103

The screen turns black n d whole damn cell restarts....

9th October 2012, 04:16 PM |#460  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

The screen turns black n d whole damn cell restarts....

Tell me your launcher name and url where did you download that from. I will install the same and try to troubleshoot the problem.

Sent from my GT-I9103
9th October 2012, 04:22 PM |#461  
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:

Tell me your launcher name and url where did you download that from. I will install the same and try to troubleshoot the problem.

Sent from my GT-I9103

Buddy I using the holo launcher HD downloaded from playstore

Hey buddy I tried apex launcher also bt still d same prob....n will u plss post d default wallpaper of ur rom...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)