- Download the update file from Google: http://android.clients.google.com/pa...D.03a4eaf9.zip
- Download ClockworkMod recovery: http://download2.clockworkmod.com/re....0-grouper.img
- Enable USB debug on your Nexus 7 and plug it in to your PC.
- On your PC transfer the OTA zip file to your Nexus 7 /sdcard partition with the following command: "adb push 03a4eaf95f73.signed-nakasi-JZO54K-from-JRO03D.03a4eaf9.zip /sdcard/" and wait for it to complete.
- On your PC, type in "adb reboot bootloader"
- On your PC, type in "fastboot boot recovery-clockwork-touch-18.104.22.168-grouper.img". This step temporarily pushes CWM to your Nexus 7 and boots from it. This step is not permanent so you retain stock recovery.
- Your Nexus 7 will load up CWM recovery. Use the on screen menus to find the OTA zip file and flash it.
- Your Nexus 7 will prompt to reboot when completed.