43 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By chudik, Member on 15th September 2011, 10:42 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th September 2012, 08:39 PM |#11  
Flag Yerevan
Thanks Meter: 113

More
Your phone's dead now,you need a new logic board.

18th September 2012, 12:45 AM |#12  
Flag Kilkis
Thanks Meter: 153

More
so if u swap internal/external sd on cm7 the phine dies and cannot be restored? not even from lg service? and can they detect that? I mean with it being dead and all that can they still see what happened?
21st September 2012, 12:10 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimakos29

so if u swap internal/external sd on cm7 the phine dies and cannot be restored? not even from lg service? and can they detect that? I mean with it being dead and all that can they still see what happened?

yes , thanks to cyanogen mode.

no lg wont detect that you used cyanogen because even they don't know how to detect it. it just keeps on flashing and deflashing omap 4430 connected and disconnected on computer.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkoala_uk

Did you use OMAPFLash to upload the 2nd stage bootloader and how did you go about it if you dont mind me asking I am having the same issue as you by the sounds of it.

the problem is this thing is not getting detected on com port. i can't upload anything. the omaptool doesnt detect the device./board.

I am thinking of booting up the device from the external sd. installing all bootloader stuff on ext sd. the omap bootloader project.

try searching for this on omappedia wiki

L27.G.5_OMAP4_GingerBread_Release_Notes

see if it helps.
10th October 2012, 06:16 PM |#14  
Flag Seoul
Thanks Meter: 1,365

Donate to Me
More
Currently Im working on "Unbrickable Optimus 3D"

LG accidently leaked the RSA keys of the P920/SU760 and the signing tool
in the froyo source.
http://www.lg.com/global/support/ope...elCode=LGSU760
(I guess the leaked RSA keys could be the reference keys of the TI signing tool)

so I can signing it's x-loader / u-boot etc.
the leaked RSA keys are used by Prada3.0(SU540 model), P920, SU760, SU870(Korean version of Optimus 3D Cube known as P720)

and the omap4boot port of the Prada3.0 working nicely with new u-boot based on the SU760/SU870 u-boot source.
http://cafe.naver.com/androidhacker/406 (written in Korean)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wkpark For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wkpark Ad-Free
10th October 2012, 06:28 PM |#15  
Flag Home
Thanks Meter: 2,928

More
Well done im sure a llot of people will benefit from this.

Sent from my P920 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xbsall For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xbsall Ad-Free
10th October 2012, 07:24 PM |#16  
Flag Greenock
Thanks Meter: 413

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wkpark

Currently Im working on "Unbrickable Optimus 3D"

LG accidently leaked the RSA keys of the P920/SU760 and the signing tool
in the froyo source.
http://www.lg.com/global/support/ope...elCode=LGSU760
(I guess the leaked RSA keys could be the reference keys of the TI signing tool)

so I can signing it's x-loader / u-boot etc.
the leaked RSA keys are used by Prada3.0(SU540 model), P920, SU760, SU870(Korean version of Optimus 3D Cube known as P720)

and the omap4boot port of the Prada3.0 working nicely with new u-boot based on the SU760/SU870 u-boot source.
http://cafe.naver.com/androidhacker/406 (written in Korean)

Wow the ultimate recovery tool good luck with that, As xbsall said loads of folk will benefit from this.
The Following User Says Thank You to kidkoala_uk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kidkoala_uk Ad-Free
10th October 2012, 08:52 PM |#17  
Flag Yerevan

More
wkpark waiting for news from you and good luck!
I tried the su760 script on a dead p920 and after script finished it's work I got my phone's touch buttons lighting but the screen didn't turn on and the pc was not detecting the phone..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arsen4oo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arsen4oo Ad-Free
10th October 2012, 11:31 PM |#18  
Flag Home

More
Actually this is better than ICS news cause it will fix 95% of bricked P920 phones.
Good luck with your project.
11th October 2012, 01:01 AM |#19  
Flag Home

More
Tried it to a friends P920 and nothing happened. :/
Does it need special service cable?
It looked like it flashed aboot ok but after flashing it stopped looping OMAP4430 driver for a few minutes phone was not recognised and phone looked completely dead.
11th October 2012, 03:17 AM |#20  
Flag Seoul
Thanks Meter: 1,365

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbsall

Tried it to a friends P920 and nothing happened. :/
Does it need special service cable?
It looked like it flashed aboot ok but after flashing it stopped looping OMAP4430 driver for a few minutes phone was not recognised and phone looked completely dead.

What??
Currently only prada3.0 is perpectly working

Omap4boot just send 2nd stage signed aboot onto yor phone and try to send again unsigned u-boot binary onto SDRAM area so it doesn't hurt your device at all.

DO Not flashing anything to your phone using dd into bootloader areas until all things confirmed
And currently i have no p920 and su760 devices
So it needs much more time to make omap4boot and u-boot working

Sent from my LG-KU5400 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to wkpark For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wkpark Ad-Free
11th October 2012, 08:01 AM |#21  
Flag Yerevan

More
You can contact me we'll make a teamviewer session to test the tool.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lg optimus 3d

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)