[ROM] TouchWiz/Sense/Motoblur WORK IN PROGRESS!!

Search This thread

Beatsleigher

I have read all your posts and will do my best, to get everything going again!

I am really, really sorry, that I haven't been able to post any type of ROM, as you may have read, my laptop has given up it's ghost and I'm far away to get one. I have only got an old Pentium IV PC, so I can't really develop anything Android, because Ubuntu won't run on this PC, especially not the 64x version.

But I do promise, as soon as I have my new PC, I'll get right to work, and try to get everything sorted and working (again)!

LG familyguy59/Beatsleigher

Beatsleigher

Technically can't someone make a zip that changes the required files for the toroplus? All 3 models are pretty much identical.

They have different components, and the sockets have been placed differently, so the drivers, files and folders need to be placed into different slots in the memory. That's why it's not exactly possible :)

Reactions: -_The-_-N00b_-

Franky_V

Jul 20, 2010

I am really, really sorry, that I haven't been able to post any type of ROM, as you may have read, my laptop has given up it's ghost and I'm far away to get one. I have only got an old Pentium IV PC, so I can't really develop anything Android, because Ubuntu won't run on this PC, especially not the 64x version.

But I do promise, as soon as I have my new PC, I'll get right to work, and try to get everything sorted and working (again)!

I was looking for info on a moto port and stumbled upon this exciting thread! I had one question tho, in your OP it looks like you said you have one of the ports booting (minimal functionality, I'm sure) on an s3... is this true? If it is, and you live near southern Indiana, you could totally borrow one of my pc's :D

Sent from my Galaxy S III

Reactions: Beatsleigher

Beatsleigher

I was looking for info on a moto port and stumbled upon this exciting thread! I had one question tho, in your OP it looks like you said you have one of the ports booting (minimal functionality, I'm sure) on an s3... is this true? If it is, and you live near southern Indiana, you could totally borrow one of my pc's :D

Hahahaa! :D Thanks, dude! :)
But sadly (I really mean sadly) I live in Germany (You know, that country that thought it's cool and followed a complete idiot, 70 years ago...)
if I could, I'd gladly take the offer, but I can't :(

Anyways, thanks again! :D It's always good to see people who want to help actively. But so far my PayPal account has got about 15€, so I'm still missing 2.475€ LOL!

Franky_V

Jul 20, 2010
Hahahaa! :D Thanks, dude! :)
But sadly (I really mean sadly) I live in Germany (You know, that country that thought it's cool and followed a complete idiot, 70 years ago...)
if I could, I'd gladly take the offer, but I can't :(

Anyways, thanks again! :D It's always good to see people who want to help actively. But so far my PayPal account has got about 15€, so I'm still missing 2.475€ LOL!

Lol that's my favorite Euro nation! I have a friend that lives there and so does my gf. So if you don't have a computer by the time we come visit (like a year) I'll totally hook you up lolol

tngjs1230

Mar 11, 2012
My friends work:D uploadfromtaptalk1351004089555.jpguploadfromtaptalk1351004101617.jpguploadfromtaptalk1351004116103.jpg

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: ali magdy

id4thomas

Dec 29, 2010
The developer said that he's working on a wifi fix

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys!

It's me again! I've offered, to help, with the ViciousWiz/Sense/Blur projects. And I'm here to say, it's all gonna work out fine! This thread will be used, to post changelogs, dl links, and for support!

So first; a few things, that DO work!:
    ADB
    logcat
    WiFi should be working, now :D
    It's not booting (yet) :( (It is in the bootanimation, that's why this is in the Working" part ;) )

What's not working:
    Phone, SMS/MMS
    boot
    dmesg (Even though logcat is working...? o_O)
    Everything else...

I have a request, aswell. I need someone, to make an app, with sweet tweaks!
    I have a tester, who is willing tp create an app, for that. But two is better than one, right?!

So, I guess the first dl link will be posted in the next few hours :)

Addition: the changelogs will be posted in the original thread AND here. I have created this thread, in case I forget, to post it, on the other thread :) If you are unhappy with this, tuff ^^

Quick announcement: I'll be creating TWO ROMs. One, will be the original TWiz ROM, where I offered help. Secnond will be ALSO a TWiz ROm, but with a few customizations :)
    SO, one stock version, and another version, which will be modded :)

PLEASE READ: My laptop broke a couple of days ago. I had the ROM, prted it over to my SIII, to see if it works. IT DOES! But, uhmm... I can't work, for the next couple of weeks. I need to get a mnew computer, before anything else, so... Sorry guys! I'll post the link, as soon as I've recovered it, from my HDD. I just hope it'll work on your devices, just as it did on my GSIII!
    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

why dont you just post in our thread?

I will, aswell :) DW about that, it's easier, for me, this way. I'll post in your thread (Send you the deetails, via PM) and via post ^^

This way, I can be sure, that I actually DID pos it, at all :)
    I know this it XDA, and I know that people so things because they can... BUT WHY MOTOBLUR?? Even Motorola are ashamed of it... That's why they say the new phones come with the new "Don't call me Motoblur skin" lol