Please help my brother's T-mobile Dash.

Search This thread

nhathoa

Dec 5, 2006
Full unlocked (ApplicationUnlock, USPL,)
When upgraded to 6.1, it stucked at 98% and the upgrade tool reported: Something happened with Flash Writer.
Then I enter to Bootloader, run upgraded again, but it always stuck at 3% (Some reportings: Invalid Model, Invalid Device ID, The image is corrupt.). Many times to tried again, many other Roms, but the same error (stuck at 3%).
Tried via SD menthod, but not run.
Please show me the way to fix.

stylez

Moderator Emeritus
When upgraded to 6.1, it stucked at 98% and the upgrade tool reported: Something happened with Flash Writer.
Then I enter to Bootloader, run upgraded again, but it always stuck at 3% (Some reportings: Invalid Model, Invalid Device ID, The image is corrupt.). Many times to tried again, many other Roms, but the same error (stuck at 3%).

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=2807194&postcount=485

stylez

Moderator Emeritus
Thanks so much, but the device can't connect with with PC via Active Sync, cause when i power on, it stuck at HTC logo. Still can't use the T-Mobile Dash.
Something in bootloader:

Excalibur wifi
ONBL 1.10.0000

Excalibur
SPL 1.10.0000

I did try to upgrade SPL 1.11.0000 but not cuccess.

Hard-reset

2541775762_85aa3db274_o.jpg

If no luck:

NRG: Turn your phone completely off. Pushing the camera button in, plug in your usb cable. The tricolor, bootloader screen will come up and you can flash your regular OEM ROM which can be downloaded from one of the stickies.

hovax615@hotmail.com

Jan 4, 2009
Corona, CA - Murfreesboro, TN

why are you helping your brother out anyways? he should be the one doing it and leave you out of it.
or are you trying to put your brother as a front for yourself?

Last edited:

hovax615@hotmail.com

Jan 4, 2009
Sorry, i don't understand: What is OEM ROM ?

OEM rom is the orginal rom that came with the device which you could go to the tmobile website and find....um u cannot store the roms on your SD card you have to run it from you CPU and have your fone connected via usb and run the rom u cant save the rom to ur fone/storage card it wont work..i booted 4 roms in one day and never had a problem.

nhathoa

Dec 5, 2006
Thanks,I did try them:

1.22.531.6 (T-Mobile USA, WM6)
1.22.531.4 (T-Mobile USA, WM6)
1.11.531.1 (T-Mobile USA, WM5)
Dash_Software_Update_1.22.531.8_2.exe (download from T-Mobile site)

But, the same result: Stuck at 3%, auto reset device, then stuck at HTC Logo. :D

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

hovax615@hotmail.com

Jan 4, 2009
Thanks,I did try them:

1.22.531.6 (T-Mobile USA, WM6)
1.22.531.4 (T-Mobile USA, WM6)
1.11.531.1 (T-Mobile USA, WM5)
Dash_Software_Update_1.22.531.8_2.exe (download from T-Mobile site)

But, the same result: Stuck at 3%, auto reset device, then stuck at HTC Logo. :D

maybe your phone is f'ed up try to go to tmobile and have them exchange it say that the oem rom stopped working but dont tell them that you tried to flash to a different rom just say you were playing with it and it messed up so you went to their website to try to flash the rom again but it wouldnt work, they could probably help you better or yet exchange for a refurbished one

nhathoa

Dec 5, 2006
maybe your phone is f'ed up try to go to tmobile and have them exchange it say that the oem rom stopped working but dont tell them that you tried to flash to a different rom just say you were playing with it and it messed up so you went to their website to try to flash the rom again but it wouldnt work, they could probably help you better or yet exchange for a refurbished one
This device is in Viet Nam (means: sim unlocked) :D
Thanks foe your help.

ByShark

Apr 10, 2010
to NhatHoa: i also like your phone :( too bad,you have to have a solution yet ?????????????????plzzz
I'm Vietnamese @.@!