Samsung Galaxy S I9000 Stock Roms

Search This thread

octolith

Nov 16, 2010
Budakeszi
Sorry for this request, I need the stock music and sound player apk and odex files from XWJW8. I have deleted them from my system, and didn't do a backup... I did a lot of modifications to the rom, it took a long time, so I don't want to flash it again. Someone please upload them :(

Ubuntu-i9001

Aug 30, 2012
Qatif
what version of odin has one package option because sammobile gave me one that don't have this option

Last edited:

thundercy

Mar 8, 2011
Limassol
Hi I did flash the stock rom all went well except that my phone keeps rebooting .Is there something else I need to do?
I had a custom rom previously Hellybean which worked just fine but I wanted to get buck to stock..

gverma1

Feb 7, 2012
New Delhi
Hi I did flash the stock rom all went well except that my phone keeps rebooting .Is there something else I need to do?
I had a custom rom previously Hellybean which worked just fine but I wanted to get buck to stock..

Go to recovery (Vol up + Home + Pwr), Wipe/Factory Reset, Clear Cache.... reboot. You should get your phone back up and running.

Reactions: thundercy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    samsung_banner_01.jpg

Samsung Galaxy S I9000 Stock Firmware

PLEASE ONLY GO AHEAD IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING

ODIN - FLASH UTILITY - DOWNLOAD

United Kingdom (Carphone Warehouse) 2012 April 2.3.6 (PDA-I9000XXJW4) (CSC-I9000OXAJW5) DOWNLOAD
    stock ROM means it's an unmodified ROM from manufacturer (in this case from Samsung) that is exactly the same as u would have gotten fresh off the factory. No modification from programmers or developers or phone operators, just the original samsung stuff.
    Thanks a lot for your answer. That's exactly what i'm looking for.

Is it safe to flash the latest version available simply with odin or i have to do something else before?

Its safe to flash via ODIN :)
    you can add links from this site as alternative downloads

http://samsung-updates.com/device/?id=GT-I9000

i guarantee the download will be faster then from hosting sites ...