Return to Stock 2.3.5 Fastboot SCRIPT

Search This thread

HAYDENB

Jul 25, 2010
I am still kinda lost here. I rebooted into fast boot then i clicked the restore.bat but the serial number of my phone didn't show up at all. what am i missing here?

jm2k7

Mar 7, 2011
Black Mesa :P
I'd like to see if any Back to stock for official ICS 4.0.4.

ideal for those who want to recover your phone in case of a soft-brick in the official ics 4.0.4.
:good:

Reactions: pick4pam

MrAlcoholico

Feb 11, 2012
Piritu
Hi people, how long it take to do the whole process?
Im running it and get stuck on "writting cdt.bin" for the last 20 minutes.

Well y close the window, and reboot my phone nothing happens, I enter fastboot again an run the script but this time It failed at everything, may I be doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Last edited:

MotoMudder77

Feb 8, 2010
Kapowsin, WA
I attempted to flash an ICS ROM from GB CWM recovery. evidently on this POS device its not possible, soft bricked now.

but since I flashed ICS, attempted to anyways, should I use this guide or the ICS to GB one?

guru_iyer

Dec 20, 2011
Mumbai
On my Atrix 2, I was on 2.3.6 GB Stock but unlocked AT&T phone.. I downloaded latest ICS FXZ and followed all the steps in Noob's Guide.. and it successfully flashed.. It showed PASS in RSDLite.. Phone rebooted.. Now it says INVALID FLASH MODE (S) (BOOT FAILURE)..

INVALID CG OTV (CG:SYSTEM): INVALID SP DATA
INVALID HAB (CG:SYSTEM, STATUS: 0X004E)

I don't understand, RSDLite said PASS. Absolutely no errors. But still this problem.
Can someone help.??

I tried to flash the same file again, RSDLite fails. Now I'm really terrified that I can't make it to work.

1BadWolf

Aug 12, 2012
Nowhere, Louisiana
On my Atrix 2, I was on 2.3.6 GB Stock but unlocked AT&T phone.. I downloaded latest ICS FXZ and followed all the steps in Noob's Guide.. and it successfully flashed.. It showed PASS in RSDLite.. Phone rebooted.. Now it says INVALID FLASH MODE (S) (BOOT FAILURE)..

INVALID CG OTV (CG:SYSTEM): INVALID SP DATA
INVALID HAB (CG:SYSTEM, STATUS: 0X004E)

I don't understand, RSDLite said PASS. Absolutely no errors. But still this problem.
Can someone help.??

I tried to flash the same file again, RSDLite fails. Now I'm really terrified that I can't make it to work.

Which FXZ did you use?

Brought to you by time and relative dimensions in space.

Iflyrc

Sep 22, 2008
thank you for this file and steps on useage, i managed to get my Atrix 2 back to stock from supercharged V5 rom. next i will try to update OTA likely to ICS as it has some more recent roms i would like to try. if i get stuck, i know where to look for the most part :silly:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    *Do not use this if coming from ICS 4.0.4. Only use this if on 2.3.6 or below. *

http://www.androidfilehost.com/main/Motorola_ATRIX_2_Developers/Return To stock 2.3.5/

Auto .bat that returns phone to stock 2.3.5 using Moto-fastboot comands, alternative to manual fastboot, and RSD.

Separate webtop.bat file to flash webtop, and return to stock.bat, to flash everything but webtop.

Boot phone into fastboot
    Click on Stock_Restore.bat to flash stock 2.3.5 files minus webtop
    Click on webtop.bat to flash webtop .img
    worked flawlessly from 2.3.6 with the failed fastboot issue. nice work! thanls

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium
    i finally got this to work. i try to do the OTA update and it tells me i have to do a factory reset. i try to do the factory reset and i get this message. AP Fastboot Flash Mode (S) (Boot Failure) 0A.65 Invalid CG Version (CG: recovery)
    Use this only if you're on the ICS leak, and make sure your phone is in fastboot.

Either power off your phone, then hold down the vol dwn button and power on to enter fastboot or
    in your command prompt type "adb reboot bootloader"

run the bat file again and you should be good to go

Please edit this. This is for 2.3.6 only . You are going to get people bricked.
    You should be able to. Just put the script in the extracted 2.3.6 fxz folder. Let us know if it works..

Sent from my phone's mind

Hi, I have ventured to try it and if it works. :good:

so if I realized that when the process ends and when you restart, all good, but you have to re-enter bootmenu and then go to recovery and make the wipes again and be like new.