Search This thread

therazrguy

Dec 22, 2011
Last edited:

mattlgroff

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 5, 2011
San Diego
Warning: If your phone is not a Retail.EU model and has NOT been bootloader unlocked please do not try these.

I am unlocked and started with Retail.GB. I can flash system, boot, recovery fine. I would not suggest flashing the other parts or the whole file in RSD if you are not a Retail.EU in any case.

HSD-Pilot

Jan 22, 2012
NRW
Google Pixel 6
Hey Guys, i got a lil Question. I have to manage the RazR i Forum here in Germany. Problem is, i own just the regular RazR.

Is there any big difference by flashing the RazR i Fastboot Files, compared with the OG RazR?

BTW: Nice How to's for unlocking the Bootloader & Root. I've used them to write an German one (of course with Links to Mattlgroffs Threads ;) )

Reactions: mattlgroff

mattlgroff

Dec 5, 2011
San Diego
Hey Guys, i got a lil Question. I have to manage the RazR i Forum here in Germany. Problem is, i own just the regular RazR.

Is there any big difference by flashing the RazR i Fastboot Files, compared with the OG RazR?

BTW: Nice How to's for unlocking the Bootloader & Root. I've used them to write an German one (of course with Links to Mattlgroffs Threads ;) )

The filesystem is different, but the basic understanding is the same. bos is the bootloader, boot is kernel, cdrom is the mounted ISO, gpt is the partition table, logo is the boot logo, ulogo is the unlocked version of bootlogo, radio, recovery, system. A few others like ifwi, dnx, and sp.img I am not too familiar with. I am posting my firmware charger (includes German O2), on here and DroidRzr.com (got a post here now).

If you want to stay safe only flash system and boot. I haven't done anything else and been find. Been on German, Brasil, EU, GB firmwares all on my GB device with GB radio fine. If you want add me on gtalk and I can help with what I can (mattlgroff@gmail.com)

HSD-Pilot

Jan 22, 2012
NRW
Google Pixel 6
Thanks for Reply, i'll add the warning in to the Fastboot Thread, after open it tomorrow. I guess i will have some Questions, so i will send you an Message via GTalk. ;)

Meanwhile i'm lurking on Amazon and the i will be realesed in Germany tomorrow.
We'll see, maybe something new to play with this year...

arnoldl

Nov 14, 2005
Warning: If your phone is not a Retail.EU model and has NOT been bootloader unlocked please do not try these.

I am unlocked and started with Retail.GB. I can flash system, boot, recovery fine. I would not suggest flashing the other parts or the whole file in RSD if you are not a Retail.EU in any case.

How can you flash files bigger then 100mb.

I can't flash the system_signed because file is too big.
So now i have a bricked phone..

HSD-Pilot

Jan 22, 2012
NRW
Google Pixel 6
Anyone with an locked BootLoader tried to flash the Retail EU by using RSD 6.1.4?
It would be great, if someone can confirm that they're flashable like regular Fastboots on an XT910 with the newer Version of RSD.

mattlgroff

Dec 5, 2011
San Diego
Why is that, wouldn't the info be interessing for everyone ?

Maybe, it's not a big secret...it's common android debugging commands. I've already posted the system backup command, and pulling the boot.img is just a dd command to copy it to the SD card.

Code:
adb shell
su
make_ext4fs -s -l 885768704 -a system /sdcard/system.img.ext4 /system
dd if-/dev/block/mmcblk0p5 of=/sdcard/boot.img

Top Liked Posts