FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Don't Start A New Thread - Raphael Questions & Answers Here!

3,249 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By scotchua, Retired Senior Moderator on 16th October 2008, 06:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th February 2009, 07:12 PM |#551  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Sorry to dig up this thread. I too am interested in turning off the headset button. Is there any way to stop it from calling or activating voice command, short of getting better headsets ? Thanks.

4th February 2009, 07:15 PM |#552  
Flag Knoxville
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Must Delete/inhibit Opera
*%@#&%**!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve about had it with this POS, and it’s literally minutes from being returned for the following reasons:

G Sensor: Is the device supposed to reorient between portrait and landscape when it is rotated? The only place mine seems to be working is when using the Opera Browser. In other words, if I am viewing the today screen, should the device reorient when it is rotated 90°? It does reorient correctly when I open the keyboard.

Opera Browser: My device came with both the Opera and IE browsers installed. The Opera browser is obviously the default browser on this device.

The Opera browser is incompatible with some of my third-party software applications (Skyguide, Pocket Earth, and Pocket World). I either need to be able to select IE as my default browser or remove the Opera browser. Failing either of these, this thing must go back.

Thanks,
Dave
4th February 2009, 07:22 PM |#553  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
X-Ray!
Here's a neat app I found when I had my kaiser. It looks like you are viewing an x-ray of your hand! It doesn't seem to work on the touch pro, but maybe someone can tweak it so it will......
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to STraver For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift STraver Ad-Free
4th February 2009, 07:36 PM |#554  
Flag Bangalore

More
Red face Unable to Unlock Even after getting unlock code from ATT
Hi All,

This is my first thread been member since couple of days
I am Srikanth, I stay in Dallas, TX [ Just a small intro where and who ]
I purchased a AT&T Fuze recently and also got the unlock code from AT&T
Even after entering the unlock code I am unable to unlock device.
I am stuck at that screen
"You have tried 7 times Please wait untill timeout.. "
So Is there any way I can unlock it I checked with AT&T they say its the correct unlock code.
I am kinda stuck in this
All Pointers Solution appreciated...

Regards
SrikGR
4th February 2009, 08:22 PM |#555  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
A2DP/AVRCP control via Coreplayer ?
Is there a Rom that allows A2DP/AVRCP control via Coreplayer (the stock Vodafone UK only allows control via WMP)?

Also, my Touch Pro will connect to my stereo bluetooth headset in "wireless stereo mode" when I pair the first time, but when I switch on the headset at any other time it will only do "hands free" even if I only check the "wireless stereo mode" box.
Is this a bug and will a different Rom fix this ?
4th February 2009, 08:32 PM |#556  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Lexington
Thanks Meter: 771

Donate to Me
More
I think you have to put in a non ATT card to unlock when asked. Are you trying with a different SIM card?
4th February 2009, 08:43 PM |#557  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
2 questions: Wifi and Landscape menu
1. To use Wifi, and ensure that I'm not using my data plan, what do I have to do? I'm overseas and don't want my phone connecting to data but I get free Wifi.

2. How can I change the "Web Search" button on the landscape Touchflo menu to use Skyfire instead of the default browser?

Thanks guys!
4th February 2009, 09:09 PM |#558  

More
Expanding Texting Window - How?
HELP! Is there a way to expand your texting window? As I type a text message, it only shows one line...then I have to scroll back up to look at previous lines.

I could SWEAR I saw a tweak out there to change this setting, but I have done every search I could think of on these forums. I couldn't find it in adv. Config, but maybe I'm missing it.

Any help is appreciated!!!

(Touch PRO - (Sprint))
4th February 2009, 09:22 PM |#559  
Flag Moscow

More
Coreplayer 1.3 and lower doesnt AVRCP control but Pocket Player 4 does it.
4th February 2009, 10:00 PM |#560  
Thanks Meter: 77

More
SOLVED: Cannot enable "ClearType" fonts.
I had downloaded Iris browser and surfed for a few moments on my Fuze. When I opened www.cnn.com, while it was loading the page, it got stuck. I tried to close it, but I realized it was not just Iris, but the whole system was stuck. I tried powering down the device, but nothing worked. Finally, I removed the battery and reset it that way. When I reboot my Fuze, it came alive fine, but it seems the fonts aren't ClearType anymore. So I went to Start>System>Screen>ClearType tab and tried to check the box to enable ClearType fonts, but when I close the window, the setting doesn't get saved. I reopened the ClearType tab and it was unchecked. Any ideas why this could be occurring and how I can fix this?

Update: I guess I had to soft reset the phone, which I did, and it fixed the issue. I have ClearType fonts now on my Fuze.
4th February 2009, 10:30 PM |#561  
Thanks Meter: 89

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XATAGuy

*%@#&%**!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve about had it with this POS, and it’s literally minutes from being returned for the following reasons:

G Sensor: Is the device supposed to reorient between portrait and landscape when it is rotated? The only place mine seems to be working is when using the Opera Browser. In other words, if I am viewing the today screen, should the device reorient when it is rotated 90°? It does reorient correctly when I open the keyboard.

The accelerometer only works with opera and the camera and album (I think that's all). It doesn't work with PIE or most of the other software. That's just how it is; it ain't an i-phone (thank god). Opening up the keyboard puts you in landscape mode in most applications. There's a program called Gyrator that you can find around here that activates the accelerometer for other applications. Personally, I've never used it-I suspect it might get annoying at times. I prefer portrait most of the time.

Quote:

Opera Browser: My device came with both the Opera and IE browsers installed. The Opera browser is obviously the default browser on this device.

It's definitely possible to change the default browser. Couldn't tell you how myself because I don't use TF3D. Try searching "default browser fuze" or something similar, you'll definitely find out how to do it. I wouldn't be surprised if Advanced Configuration 3.3 or Diamond Tweak or Diamond TF3D Configurator wouldn't allow you to make the change (all are easy to find with a search).

Quote:

The Opera browser is incompatible with some of my third-party software applications (Skyguide, Pocket Earth, and Pocket World). I either need to be able to select IE as my default browser or remove the Opera browser. Failing either of these, this thing must go back.

Thanks,
Dave

You may just be able to change the association for those programs (never used them, so I have no idea). Again, search up Adv Config 3.3-it will probably solve your problems. Or, flash a ROM that doesn't have Opera loaded. Hell, you can probably find a ROM that has gyrator built in (just don't go starting a thread in the ROM dev forum telling them that I sent you there ).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
"internet sharing", 32gb microsd, activesync, adv.config, antenna, appointment, at&t fuze, battery, birthday, blank, bluetooth, bug, calendar, cellular radio, color, contacts, coverage, customization, deleted, directional pad, dopod 838, drain, e-mail, email, enter key, error synchronizing, fm radio, font, freeze, fuze, fuze redfly, garmin, gps, headphones, help touch pro problem, hinge, home, home screen, htc touch pro cab files, ics, imap4, internet sharing, internetconnectionsharing, internetsharing, irish radio battery, itunes, key mapping, keyboard, locking device, mda, memory card encryption, message, messaging, mms, modem, mtty, naft, network, network wizard, outlook, pan, pdf reader fuze, phone, playlists, pocketsheild, poor, problem, raphael, ratings, recovery, request, ring, rom, s2u2, satellite, screen, sending email, service, signal, signal boost, sim, slide to unlock, sounds, sprint, system permissions, t-mobile, test, text message, text messaging, tips, tmobile, today, tomtom, touch pro, vario iv, vibrate, wifi, windows mobile, wm5, wobble, xda serra, yahoo mail, youtube

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)