Samsung S6102 Duos - back button problem

Search This thread

manoranjan2050

Dec 26, 2011
JAGATSINGHPUR
manoranjan2050.org

caprikusa

Sep 26, 2012
my gt-s5360 got same problem...then identify the problem because of screen protector...try to avoid using anti-fingerprint screen protector...maybe you can try another type screen protector.

Reactions: menewtoroot

menewtoroot

Oct 6, 2012
delhi
u all are wrong.....

hey guyz.....
u all are wrong.......
if u think this is because of you hardware or the screen cover......then i am sorry to say but u are wrong......
it happens with me all the time...
bt i got a magic....
u can say its some sort of my believe or i am stupid.......bt this works....
whenever u face this problem, just try to rub your thumb and your index fingers together. and as soon as u feel your thum is heated..
justtouch it on the back button.....
i dont know about u but this always works for me...:D

Ze3rL

Nov 8, 2012
Hi,

On my S6102 I've got a problem with back button: sometimes is unresponsive (does nothing when pressed) and sometimes is just laggy (responds after a while...).

That is very annoying, can anyone please help?

Many Thanks es!

If u have a screen card replace it......worked in my galaxy y gts5360

tpyrcome

Apr 25, 2013
I have the same problem once, (it is somehow related on hand moisture, i think)make sure that your hands are always dry and try to change screen protectors..also avoid pressing back button recursively.:laugh:

Last edited:

thewarlord

Jul 18, 2013
XDA
In starting i also have same problem !! After some time i enable vibration while pressing menu & back bottom !! From then i m secure!!

Jay4ü

May 29, 2016
Lapu Lapu City , Cebu
Sometimes this will be fixed. I always update the Touchscreen version and the button touches softly.,. But it will work.
I dial the phonepad *#2663# and update ( Use Internet connection) :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

On my S6102 I've got a problem with back button: sometimes is unresponsive (does nothing when pressed) and sometimes is just laggy (responds after a while...).

That is very annoying, can anyone please help?

Many Thanks es!
    I sent my phone to samsung service center. They said the less sensitivity of the return key may be caused by my screen protector. They asked me to remove it and tried for few more days.
    Maybe you also can try it.
    Confirm this is a problem with this device. Just purchased and without any screen protector there is a noticeable lag. or at times didnt work.

Changed to a new device after going to service center but the problem still persists.
    my gt-s5360 got same problem...then identify the problem because of screen protector...try to avoid using anti-fingerprint screen protector...maybe you can try another type screen protector.