Dialer skin and Yes/No Buttons

Search This thread

Styrakaar

Mar 23, 2008
Vienna
Hi!

I'm somehow despaired - I tried to find a way to change the skin of the dialer (better said the numpad - I hope you know what I mean...). In my \Windows\ directory I foundy 2 .bmp showing the skin when pressed and in normal state; but I can't edit or overwrite them with the original files I found there too.

Is there any way to change this skin?

And my next question: Where can I change the colour of the "switches" in the CommManager? The ones in my rom are a ugly brown and I'd like the original green switches back...

Many thanks, Sty

TrizO

Dec 6, 2008
Ohio
I'm thinking you will have to get a program so that you can extract manila files onto your computer a .png, edit them on your computer, then replace them onto the existing ones that are on your phone with the edited ones.

safetynl

Dialers

Hi!

I'm somehow despaired - I tried to find a way to change the skin of the dialer (better said the numpad - I hope you know what I mean...). In my \Windows\ directory I foundy 2 .bmp showing the skin when pressed and in normal state; but I can't edit or overwrite them with the original files I found there too.

Is there any way to change this skin?

And my next question: Where can I change the colour of the "switches" in the CommManager? The ones in my rom are a ugly brown and I'd like the original green switches back...

Many thanks, Sty