Post Reply Email Thread
15th October 2012, 02:10 PM |#2311  
Flag High Wycombe
Thanks Meter: 57

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sstar

As stated above you can mount USB in CMW(Clockwork) or TWRP . Worst case boot into webos but that shouldn't be necessary.

There are some free Apps available as well that pair up with a program on your PC (assuming Windows) which give drag and drop type capabilities. I tend to use Android Sync Manager to allow file transfer over WiFi.
15th October 2012, 02:35 PM |#2312  
Flag Heredia
Thanks Meter: 1,051

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite Jest

A factory reset or acme uninstall?

From ClockworkMod or TWRP whichever you like to use, format /data, /cache and /system.partitions and then flash your ROM is about the best method, that assures practically nothing gets left behind.
MAKE SURE you don't format anything else but those 3

Sent from my CM9 TouchPad using TapaTalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to cdzo72 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cdzo72 Ad-Free
15th October 2012, 02:54 PM |#2313  
Nantes
Thanks Meter: 64

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sstar

As stated above you can mount USB in CMW(Clockwork) or TWRP . Worst case boot into webos but that shouldn't be necessary.

Thanks, I will use mtp (I'm on Ubuntu so it's a bit difficult but I will do it

thanks
15th October 2012, 03:15 PM |#2314  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite Jest

I've been having an issue over the last couple of flashes where all apps crash once or twice before opening. It seems if I don't reboot my TP for a couple of days, this issue can come about. Has anyone else noticed this?

I also experience this problem. Looks like a resource leek with the gpu if I read the stacktrace properly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
15th October 2012, 03:47 PM |#2315  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Midwest, USA
Thanks Meter: 1,299

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x000x

deserves what? a pat on the back for coming in at the last moment to help? i've been following the other guy. he has literally spent months trying to get this to work on his own. 90/10 is pretty accurate from what i have seen.

We are not going to have this discussion anymore, jcscullins has done so much for our device (...moboot?!) that suggesting otherwise is ignorant. Dorregaray is doing amazing work with the camera, many developers (dalingrin, jcsullins, verygreen..come to mind) have been contributing over the last year to bringing us CM7, CM9 and CM10 and what they deserve, at the very least is our gratitude.

XDA is a development forum for developers and those that want to learn, NOT a popularity contest ran by trolls.

I think that dalingrin said it best;

Quote:

You can view some of the developers who are involved by simply glancing through the commit history in the device git repository, going all the way back to CyanogenMod 7. However, keep in mind that some code may have been written by one person, refined by others, and committed by yet another, generally with acknowledgement in the commit notes.

Really though. It’s about the work and the fun, not the credit.

krook6023 (moderator)
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to krook6023 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift krook6023 Ad-Free
15th October 2012, 04:55 PM |#2316  
Flag Rockville
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rupa

I also experience this problem. Looks like a resource leek with the gpu if I read the stacktrace properly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I posted my issue on rootz wiki as well and at least 6 other people have confirmed to have the same issue over there so far.
15th October 2012, 11:08 PM |#2317  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 831

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by x000x

sorry, but this is not in regards to all that other stuff. and i take offense to that word. i never said anything about the other stuff. this is a separate separate, specific project. a project one person did at least 90% of the work on. why is it so hard for people to make separations?

This is a thread for cm9 touchpad, not "separate specific project." if you want to discuss a "separate specific project" there is already another thread for that

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to detdett For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift detdett Ad-Free
16th October 2012, 07:00 AM |#2318  
Thanks Meter: 88

More
somehow, after reinstalled the gapps ICS 20120429, it works again.
20th October 2012, 02:43 PM |#2319  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
I have two issues with this rom that I didn't see anything in the OP about.

1. My touchpad will oftentimes go to a black screen and no combination of buttons that I press will turn it back on until I plug it into the USB port on my computer.

2. The WIFI cuts in and out like crazy, and sometimes I can't get it to work at all.

Are these both pretty common issues with this ROM? I'm on the 10/14 nightly.

Thanks!
20th October 2012, 03:24 PM |#2320  
Retired Forum Moderator
Seattle
Thanks Meter: 2,140

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhoffy22

1. My touchpad will oftentimes go to a black screen and no combination of buttons that I press will turn it back on until I plug it into the USB port on my computer.

2. The WIFI cuts in and out like crazy, and sometimes I can't get it to work at all.

Thanks!

I'm on the 10/14 build, and I am not having any issues like that
20th October 2012, 04:14 PM |#2321  
Flag Peoria
Thanks Meter: 155

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhoffy22

Thanks!

Actually, these sound like issues from the earliest alphas that were pretty much eliminated over the last 8 months or so. Weird.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
test

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)