Thanks Meter: 437

By erezak, Senior Member on 22nd September 2012, 03:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th October 2012, 03:30 AM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuRock

Do you know if sound on recorded video is fixed yet? Only thing that keeps me from cm10

White Hot! GS3.

Try toggling the volume up and down a few times after you open up the video you want to watch but before you watch it. Then play it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

8th October 2012, 01:50 PM |#42  
Thanks Meter: 1,162

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecasespiff

Try toggling the volume up and down a few times after you open up the video you want to watch but before you watch it. Then play it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

No that's not my issue its just that when recording a video on cm10 roms the sound comes out very low. Even when flashing back to ics the sound is still low on those videos. It must be something with the mic because it also has a hard time picking up my voice when using voice input from keyboard.

White Hot! GS3.
8th October 2012, 04:34 PM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
That was my issue. When I would record video I had no sound and sometimes had very low sound. Maybe its something different when its a low sound.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
9th October 2012, 05:24 AM |#44  
OP Senior Member
Flag Petah Tikva

Donate to Me
More
New build posted. Now features Tablet Mode.
The Following User Says Thank You to erezak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift erezak Ad-Free
10th October 2012, 07:33 AM |#45  
OP Senior Member
Flag Petah Tikva

Donate to Me
More
Battery icon is back to tablet mode. All styles are supported.
The Following User Says Thank You to erezak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift erezak Ad-Free
13th October 2012, 01:49 AM |#46  
OP Senior Member
Flag Petah Tikva

Donate to Me
More
4.1.2 posted in site.
17th October 2012, 09:42 PM |#47  
OP Senior Member
Flag Petah Tikva

Donate to Me
More
New build posted.
18th October 2012, 12:19 AM |#48  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Why so quiet ? Great ROM bud.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda premium
18th October 2012, 03:56 PM |#49  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
scary scary.....
this is what i do whenever i flash another ROM of yours:
wipe cache
flash rom
flash gapps
flash lk
.. upon downloading your update, i did the same steps i always do and then it wouldn't even boot the phone up (after SG logo the touch buttons just light up and that's it)
tried booting into CWM and it was telling me custom ROMs can corrupt phones please put phone into download mode... i guess at this point i have no other option

So I'm currently reflashing a stock ROM to do everything again. I never nandroid'd (never learned how to), so I hope most of my important stuff is on my SD card

What do you think I did wrong?

great.. so i wasn't able to wipe it before reflashing stockroot via odin and now it's just popping up to the samsung logo, nothing else
19th October 2012, 01:07 AM |#50  
Toronto
Thanks Meter: 146

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zexco

scary scary.....
this is what i do whenever i flash another ROM of yours:
wipe cache
flash rom
flash gapps
flash lk
.. upon downloading your update, i did the same steps i always do and then it wouldn't even boot the phone up (after SG logo the touch buttons just light up and that's it)
tried booting into CWM and it was telling me custom ROMs can corrupt phones please put phone into download mode... i guess at this point i have no other option

So I'm currently reflashing a stock ROM to do everything again. I never nandroid'd (never learned how to), so I hope most of my important stuff is on my SD card

What do you think I did wrong?

great.. so i wasn't able to wipe it before reflashing stockroot via odin and now it's just popping up to the samsung logo, nothing else

lol that happened to me a few times before I realized most stock ODIN ROM's are not full wipe, so it tries to keep your 4.1.x data going back to 4.0.4, obviously it will not boot.

flash stock ROM in ODIN but disable Reset after flash
pull battery after flash
re insert battery
boot into stock Recovery
wipe data and cache, reboot
problem solved
20th October 2012, 03:51 PM |#51  
OP Senior Member
Flag Petah Tikva

Donate to Me
More