FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][ICS][v1.1.0 - 6/11/12] Oxygen ROM 3.0.0 (Android 4.0.4)

437 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,270

By popdog123, Retired Recognized Developer on 14th August 2012, 09:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th October 2012, 07:28 PM |#471  
OP Retired Recognized Developer

Donate to Me
More
I'm gonna give up writing long posts as soon as my cold clears. Then I'll be less cranky
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to popdog123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift popdog123 Ad-Free

17th October 2012, 08:35 PM |#472  
Flag Gondor
Thanks Meter: 13

More
I tried all your suggestions regarding OTA, but nothing helps. Even completely erase the apk gave the same error. I will try furthermore. Same stuff with manual network search. On your phone it's working and on mine not really. Except this things I am pretty happy with the ROM. Really a nice Work. For daily use I have to remain on my CM7.2 cause I am living on the boarder of my country and I cannot live without manual network change.
The Following User Says Thank You to Goldian For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Goldian Ad-Free
17th October 2012, 08:36 PM |#473  

Donate to Me
More
I'm sorry to hear that... it's pretty hard to fix bugs that I don't have. I hope you can understand...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to popdog123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift popdog123 Ad-Free
17th October 2012, 08:40 PM |#474  
Thanks Meter: 936

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldian

I tried all your suggestions regarding OTA, but nothing helps. Even completely erase the apk gave the same error. I will try furthermore. Same stuff with manual network search. On your phone it's working and on mine not really. Except this things I am pretty happy with the ROM. Really a nice Work. For daily use I have to remain on my CM7.2 cause I am living on the boarder of my country and I cannot live without manual network change.

Well, I can confirm this, removing OTA app stops ota from working....................: rolleyes::ro lleyes::ro lleyes::banghead::ba nghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Sent from my LG-P500
The Following User Says Thank You to vlt96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vlt96 Ad-Free
17th October 2012, 08:55 PM |#475  
Flag Gondor
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by popdog123

I'm sorry to hear that... it's pretty hard to fix bugs that I don't have. I hope you can understand...

No problem. I understand that.

@vlt96

I wanted only to say that it's unimportant what I tried, I become the same error. I'm not the sharpest mind, but I can figure out that starting a not existent App would produce an Error. But I want anyway thank you for explaining me the picture.
18th October 2012, 07:19 AM |#476  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 159

More
PopDog congrats on ur 2000 mark.....keep rocking with ur amazing ROM !!!
18th October 2012, 12:56 PM |#477  

Donate to Me
More
Are you talking about the thanks?
Well thank you all for thanking me... or something. I know many of those thanks are to rage posts like the ones before so maybe people are thanking me for saying out loud what they are all thinking (just an idea)

Anyway, Oxygen for p500 is soon to be 1 year old, i'm reaching 2000 thanks and downloads are increasing by the day. So big big hug to all of you for sticking with me and for helping me learn all the things about android.

I promised before that i'll be making a noob tutorial for developing android roms. This will happen in the near future. Right now I'm fixing Oxygen and creating Cerebrum ICS. Good things are coming... Cheers!
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to popdog123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift popdog123 Ad-Free
18th October 2012, 02:52 PM |#478  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Could you please explain how to remove the baked in app2sd scripts so that I could use Link2SD without issues?
18th October 2012, 04:46 PM |#479  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Increase font
Is there any way to increase the font.
There is no option to increase font like the System settings in CM10 ROMs.
What if i install Settings.apk from CM10 ROM in this ROM as Settings1.apk ?
18th October 2012, 05:20 PM |#480  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 159

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by visaac

Is there any way to increase the font.
There is no option to increase font like the System settings in CM10 ROMs.
What if i install Settings.apk from CM10 ROM in this ROM as Settings1.apk ?

Use spare parts....if not working download spare parts+ from gplay...

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda app-developers app
18th October 2012, 06:52 PM |#481  
Thanks Meter: 565

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by popdog123

Right now I'm fixing Oxygen and creating Cerebrum ICS. Good things are coming... Cheers!

Cerebrum ICS?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ics, oxygen

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)