[TOOL/E10] [UPDATE 07/01/2013] Flashtool version 0.9.10.0 - Windows / Linux / Mac

Search This thread

skirhir

Feb 7, 2012
If I use this to unlock botloader in my x10mini then my simlock will back or not? I use ominus to take of simlock

Worse... The bootloader unlock depends on the SIM-LOCK CERTIFICATE. That certificate is tampered during unlock by cable.
So a custom bootloader unlock patch is required for each sim-unlock software

DaVinci and MultiUnlock Client, unlock bootloader and sim in their own sofware.
SEtool2, non sim unlocked phones, and code sim unlocked phones can be bootloader unlocked via Flashtool.

Unlocking with the wrong patch results in blocked Radio (All radio, not just FM)

Flashtool recognizes omnius unlocked phones, but only restores the bootloader lock, wich enables Radio again.

Currently there is no working patch for omnius, nor seems to be in the near future.

Last edited:
Reactions: SilverMindPL

pratyush_gamer

Dec 28, 2010
Varanasi
Hey the links are not properly functioning..:confused:..Please upload file on different server(popular once) :(
fiberupload (doesn't shows download button)
uploaded.to (open but won't let me download file)

Just passing by.......

If I use this to unlock botloader in my x10mini then my simlock will back or not? I use ominus to take of simlock

If you used Omnius to sim-unlock your phone (al least recently), then is bootloader unlocked too, all you have to do is to flash your desired kernel using the free unsigned flashing tool included in Omnius, that's what I do with my X10, of course you already know that everything that involves flashing is always risky, but so far I've always been able te revive mine :D

Reactions: SilverMindPL

SilverMindPL

Nov 29, 2009
My bootloader is still unlocked, my x10mini is from 2010, there is no way to get bootloader unlocked? stupid omnius sim-unlock.....

fxkmd

May 11, 2011
Douala
Connect X10 Mini use Ubuntu

Please,

Someone can tell me how can i connect my phone in ubuntu?

When i open flashtool, i can't see my phone.

Thanks.

ebbano

Oct 31, 2010
Xiaomi Mi 8
Hi friends!

Now we have newer version (no relevant upgrade for E10)

- Updated Java to jre7u5
- Added support for Xperia GO
- Decryption features can now extract loader.sin from Sony Filesets (Loader fileset is usually 63Kb big)

- Added Xperia U, P, Sola, Ion to BL Unlock plugin.

Reactions: todonormal

Rendering

May 13, 2011
Excuse me, but could you please use a serious upload website?
It wants me to buy a premium account and this is not accepteable.

Rendering

May 13, 2011
On both sites you can choose the free download, so no one is forcing that on you.

NO
pmeBD.png

orlev1

Jan 20, 2011
Hi friends!

Now we have newer version (no relevant upgrade for E10)

- Updated Java to jre7u5
- Added support for Xperia GO
- Decryption features can now extract loader.sin from Sony Filesets (Loader fileset is usually 63Kb big)

- Added Xperia U, P, Sola, Ion to BL Unlock plugin.

Though no upgrades for E10, V0.9.x doesn't work AT ALL for the mini!

I have the E10 and succeded rooting and recovery installing only with V0.8.6.0.

Maybe its some drivers issue? I've noticed that at the new version there's a separation between the mini (E10) and the Pro (U20) at the driver installation window, while at the older versions they were togather:

Attachments

• Drivers.jpg
    Drivers.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 92

tomny

Dec 4, 2010
It does work, I successfully flashed my Mini with v.0.9.9.0, used only the drivers included in the package.

Top Liked Posts