Thanks Meter: 787

By mr-evil1, Senior Member on 5th February 2012, 05:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th October 2012, 12:41 PM |#531  
OP Senior Member
Flag Graz

More
Thank you for testing. I dont know why the playstore does not work. All other bugs, i have fix. I need help.
18th October 2012, 01:41 PM |#532  
Flag luton uk
Thanks Meter: 2,616

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr-evil1

Thank you for testing. I dont know why the playstore does not work. All other bugs, i have fix. I need help.

Can someone give me more details on play store problem.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
18th October 2012, 02:39 PM |#533  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wis1152

Can someone give me more details on play store problem.

So the problem is I can normal start the playstore, next I can find any app but when I press "install" and next "accept and download" the app will start download but non efect is after, only the download status bar is loading and can't start download. I leave my phone for 1hour and the app wasn't download. This problem is with any app also when the playstore find new version of app and I want to upgrade, the process is not possible, the same situation, on the screen is progress bar but the downloading are not starting.

To: mrevil

Today I see another problem with wake up screen, I have to take out battery sometimes, because screen does not wake up, only backlight of buttons is waking up but screen is off.
18th October 2012, 02:44 PM |#534  
Flag luton uk
Thanks Meter: 2,616

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanibal0

So the problem is I can normal start the playstore, next I can find any app but when I press "install" and next "accept and download" the app will start download but non efect is after, only the download status bar is loading and can't start download. I leave my phone for 1hour and the app wasn't download. This problem is with any app also when the playstore find new version of app and I want to upgrade, the process is not possible, the same situation, on the screen is progress bar but the downloading are not starting.

Today I see another problem with wake up screen, I have to take out battery sometimes, because screen does not wake up, only backlight of buttons is waking up but screen is off.

I will download v10 soon and have alook

18th October 2012, 02:48 PM |#535  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,908

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanibal0

I had same as the first above, looked for an apps2sd script since iirc this may cause it, but couldn't find any.
The second above may be due to minCPU for your phone, try raising it a bit. Might work
18th October 2012, 03:07 PM |#536  

More
What you mean the apps2sd script? I don't use any app like apps2sd . Before install the v10 rom I formated microsd, next I use the recovery to make the ex4 partition (1GB) and then I install this rom from *.zip.

The TapTalk does not working for me

About the minCPU, I will test it, up to this moment I never change the CPU, but maybe it will help.

Guys sorry but I have to finish testing this rom because I can not send any mail, not matter what app I use :/
It's very good and the fastest android what I tried but the network problems make this rom useless.

If the network will repaired I definitely come back to test it, but now I need phone with internet.

Sorry I can't help to repair the problems and hope we find someone who can help to mrevil.
19th October 2012, 02:21 AM |#537  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
In the next revision, can we have the formating of EXT4 as an option instead. A bit of a hassle to backup the EXT4.
19th October 2012, 03:51 AM |#538  
Flag Shanghai
Thanks Meter: 112

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lictenau

In the next revision, can we have the formating of EXT4 as an option instead. A bit of a hassle to backup the EXT4.

As evil stated he'll release three builds, hence it's your choice which build to install and whether 4EXT is needed or not.
Pending on that choice where you want integrate that option .

BTW: With 4EXT Recovery it's very easy to create/backup 4EXT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr-evil1

I´m Sorry, that I have not been reported as long.I have fix all this BUGs and fix the Panorama Cam Bug! I'm working simultaneously on three Rom Types!!!!! 1.)Nand Rom 2.)Sd Rom 3.)Native SD Rom!
All Roms are finish! I have test it for long long time!!! It realy run faster that all other!

with best greetings mr-evil1

Cheers.....LinChina
19th October 2012, 05:39 PM |#539  
OP Senior Member
Flag Graz

More
Hello Friends! I have a great News!!!!! I have found out the problem with download from market! I have fix it!
I think it is very very fast!
Currently i upload the Final V10!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mr-evil1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mr-evil1 Ad-Free
19th October 2012, 09:11 PM |#540  
OP Senior Member
Flag Graz

More
EvoHD2 V10 Final is now online,its really fast

This is the best I have made! It is very stable and smooth for me! I hope it is for all!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mr-evil1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mr-evil1 Ad-Free
20th October 2012, 12:18 PM |#541  

More
Very good news, will test it
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)