I modified the updater-script installer for those who had problems with the / sdcard2:
DRX_v1.2.1_zp900_1GB.zip - mediafire.com/?i1234t6b7k6wn07
DRX_v1.2.1_zp900s_512MB.zip - mediafire.com/?f5kzi6kwwax4wwp
- First it is advisable to backup your data applications with Titanium Backup or Rom Toolbox.
- You must have ClockworkMod Recovery installed, instructions below.
- Copy the ROM to the root of the SD card.
- Boot into CWM recovery mode. A simple method is to restart the phone by holding the button "volume up" down.
- Although not required, I recommend making a backup of your current ROM in case things go wrong. (Backup and restore> backup) will take a few minutes.
- Do a "wipe data / factory reset"
- Install the rom with the option: Install zip from sdcard> choose zip from sdcard> zom name. Zip
- Reboot and wait.
The first time boot will take a couple of minutes, but the following times only take about twelve seconds.
INSTALL ClockworkMod recovery
1 - Download:
USB drivers zopo - mediafire.com/?l88i78kesvp4b49
Flashtool4 - mediafire.com/?sf2dk21sm1a1a4g
CWM Recovery - mediafire.com/?9xr03iagvb07vcb
We took 2nd phone battery and put it back on.
3 - FlashTool execute, open the file downloaded scatter of recovery before and give the download button. We display a message indicating that not all files have been loaded. We will give the button if we want to continue.
4 - With battery and mobile tucked off connect the phone to the PC via the USB cable. Windows will detect a new device. When applying for a driver to choose the previously downloaded our version of Windows.
5 If we get an error FlashTool to overcome the waiting time, we repeat the steps 2,3 and 4 with the driver already installed.
Sorry for my bad English.