Post Reply Email Thread
19th October 2012, 06:41 AM |#131  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darevix

Hi all.

I created this custom rom and phone storage works perfectly. You may have trouble recognizing the partition sdcard2 due to the size of the partitions you have created other roms by FlashTool.
Personally I do not use the partition sdcard2 and assign all space to / data with this installer: 2.5GB data partition.7z mediafire.com/?1zp19xsk2hi3oq7

Sorry for my bad English.

Hi Darevix

Appreciate the work you have done and good to see you on XDA. I flashed you latest mod rom for ZOPO 1Gb and was able to see only 503 MB for data apps and my external SD card. Phone storage is disabled. Why I am not ablwe to see the remaining space of the emmc ? Apart from this the rom is very nice.

Also can you post a full working latest CWM which can be used on ZOPO

Hope to see more mod and ports from your side

20th October 2012, 12:39 PM |#132  
Flag Cáceres
Thanks Meter: 121

More
I modified the updater-script installer for those who had problems with the / sdcard2:

DRX_v1.2.1_zp900_1GB.zip - mediafire.com/?i1234t6b7k6wn07
DRX_v1.2.1_zp900s_512MB.zip - mediafire.com/?f5kzi6kwwax4wwp

INSTRUCTIONS
- First it is advisable to backup your data applications with Titanium Backup or Rom Toolbox.
- You must have ClockworkMod Recovery installed, instructions below.

- Copy the ROM to the root of the SD card.
- Boot into CWM recovery mode. A simple method is to restart the phone by holding the button "volume up" down.
- Although not required, I recommend making a backup of your current ROM in case things go wrong. (Backup and restore> backup) will take a few minutes.
- Do a "wipe data / factory reset"
- Install the rom with the option: Install zip from sdcard> choose zip from sdcard> zom name. Zip
- Reboot and wait.

The first time boot will take a couple of minutes, but the following times only take about twelve seconds.

INSTALL ClockworkMod recovery
1 - Download:
USB drivers zopo - mediafire.com/?l88i78kesvp4b49
Flashtool4 - mediafire.com/?sf2dk21sm1a1a4g
CWM Recovery - mediafire.com/?9xr03iagvb07vcb
We took 2nd phone battery and put it back on.
3 - FlashTool execute, open the file downloaded scatter of recovery before and give the download button. We display a message indicating that not all files have been loaded. We will give the button if we want to continue.
4 - With battery and mobile tucked off connect the phone to the PC via the USB cable. Windows will detect a new device. When applying for a driver to choose the previously downloaded our version of Windows.
5 If we get an error FlashTool to overcome the waiting time, we repeat the steps 2,3 and 4 with the driver already installed.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to darevix For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift darevix Ad-Free
20th October 2012, 06:48 PM |#133  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:

I modified the updater-script installer for those who had problems with the / sdcard2:

INSTRUCTIONS
- First it is advisable to backup your data applications with Titanium Backup or Rom Toolbox.

- Boot into CWM recovery mode. A simple method is to restart the phone by holding the button "volume up" down.
- Although not required, I recommend making a backup of your current ROM in case things go wrong. (Backup and restore> backup) will take a few minutes.
- Install the rom with the option: Install zip from sdcard> choose zip from sdcard> zom name. Zip
- Reboot and wait.

The first time boot will take a couple of minutes, but the following times only take about twelve seconds.

1 - Download:

3 - FlashTool execute, open the file downloaded scatter of recovery before and give the download button. We display a message indicating that not all files have been loaded. We will give the button if we want to continue.
4 - With battery and mobile tucked off connect the phone to the PC via the USB cable. Windows will detect a new device. When applying for a driver to choose the previously downloaded our version of Windows.
5 If we get an error FlashTool to overcome the waiting time, we repeat the steps 2,3 and 4 with the driver already installed.

Thanks for your nice ROM, it really awesome and fast too . I tried both of them on my HDC note 2 working great only problem is as couple of people recognized here is
internal storage shows 0.98 GB however phone storage is missing . This is no problem with other roms including stock rom ( phone storage shows 1.58 GB) . is there
any solution for this? sadly I could'nt keep your rom
21st October 2012, 01:55 AM |#134  
Flag Cáceres

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by koti

Thanks for your nice ROM, it really awesome and fast too . I tried both of them on my HDC note 2 working great only problem is as couple of people recognized here is
internal storage shows 0.98 GB however phone storage is missing . This is no problem with other roms including stock rom ( phone storage shows 1.58 GB) . is there
any solution for this? sadly I could'nt keep your rom

Hi, the problem you mention happens to many people going from stock rom to a custom rom.
Just enter the CWM recovery and do the following:

mounts and storage> format data

Then you can install the custom rom that you like.

Because surely you changed the size of the partition /data without formatting, and therefore not properly assigned rom the /sdcard2.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darevix For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift darevix Ad-Free
21st October 2012, 01:55 AM |#135  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Thumbs up
Quote:

INSTRUCTIONS

- Reboot and wait.

1 - Download:

Very nice and fast rom, thank you very much !!!

Kind regards,
Cristallx
The Following User Says Thank You to Cristallx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cristallx Ad-Free
21st October 2012, 10:22 AM |#136  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
that the procedure use to install patch 2.5 gb? http://www.mediafire.com/?1zp19xsk2hi3oq7

i have a hero 9500 1gb ram
21st October 2012, 02:38 PM |#137  
Flag Sassari

More
Mod Rom
]

Hi, differences with this ROM "ZP900S_20120831-104539_PC" and ROM "ZP900S 20120912-160018_MOD_RU" ??
22nd October 2012, 06:11 AM |#138  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperEscape

Was just trying to play high-def video MKV files from my media NAS on the home network using MX Player. I have noticed that on the Hero H9500 the MX Player is not using the H/W or H/W+ decoder to make the movie streaming and playing more fluid, it is still using the software decoder, which is making the 1080 or 720p (H264 video and AC3 or DTS 5 channel Audio) movie stutter a bit. It used to work fine with the SGS-II. Whenever it try to switch the S/W decoder to H/W decoder it either stops playing to says it cannot use H/W decoder or only shows the audio/video out of sync. I haven't tried playing any file by copying it directly on the phone memory.

Can someone please check the same thing and recommend if it is a media player out there which would use hardware decoding on Hero H9500.

Thanks for the inputs.

Did someone actually try hardware decoding in media player and can post the results here....would help me in getting mine fixed as well.

Thanks
24th October 2012, 08:14 AM |#139  

More
Good monring,sorry for my english..

i receive a hero h9500 with 512 mb ram and 8 mpixel camera.

Exist a method for rooted without flash a room?

i'm not very experience and i would do not damage.

For root the file for my device is http://narod.ru/disk/60864110001.e0a...04539.rar.html ??

i do not like to take risk?

other questions:

i want other battery for hero h9500,battery for zopo zp 900 is compatible?

I know someone indicate where I can buy?

thank's
24th October 2012, 12:28 PM |#140  
Flag Cáceres

More
Wink
Hi all.

I posted a new version of my custom rom DRX solving many common problems, including the disappearance of the internal SD.

DRX_1.3.1_zp900_1GB.zip - mediafire.com/?styirxf2vdaov38

DRX_1.3.1_zp900_512MB.zip - mediafire.com/?0hf9i4n87x3fwwf

Greetings
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to darevix For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift darevix Ad-Free
24th October 2012, 04:37 PM |#141  
Flag Sassari

More
Quote:

Hi all.

I posted a new version of my custom rom DRX solving many common problems, including the disappearance of the internal SD.

DRX_1.3.1_zp900_1GB.zip - mediafire.com/?styirxf2vdaov38

DRX_1.3.1_zp900_512MB.zip - mediafire.com/?0hf9i4n87x3fwwf

Greetings

Tnx, this is the mod of last Zopo Original Rom??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)