Jelly Bean OTA - Post All JB related annoucements Here- All others will be Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

shabhrish

Jan 31, 2012
bangalore
Q4! !!!

JB for Note will relesea after for S2. Good news is before 2013 :D

sweden-sgs2.png

Sept -no.
Oct-may be(by end)
Nov-may get
Dec-has to get it.
Q4 can mean this four options.
But i ve strong feel we get JB updates by mid of nov. Looking at the sammysold update interval dates

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Dear friend, I request Rupiah who provided us previously some Jelly Bean Leaked news for our beloved Note N7000 to provide us some videos of the JB on Note. He replied as below-

"Hi Shantanubarik
The only reason that I didn't upload the video just because I didn't have a camcorder. Record by a mobile phone would be possible but it is really inconvenience since I have to find some way to fix the cam.
Believe it or not, it is just a real leaked rom that would be officially released sooner or later which I have no way to know "

See the attached screenshot
attachment.php

Conversation Link:http://www.tinhte.vn/conversations/2981834/#message-3372953

I think the guy telling right. It is not a fake.

Hi frnd.
Who ever says it,trust it or not.
That rom is true for note.
N strong reason is here after all the mid range n high end phones of samsung will carry that benchmarked look of touchwiz5 n plus...
Tats real rom n leaked. well have to wait little while to c it officially by samsung.

beginner

Nov 18, 2005
why vietnamise colleagues dont share with us this new jb rom?

I cannt find the reason why vietnamese colleagues dont share the rom....

droidbond

Feb 26, 2012
We'll be getting JB after s2 i.e end november or start of december confirmed by samsung sweden...what the heck man....source:-Sam mobile

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

shabhrish

Jan 31, 2012
bangalore
its carrier

We'll be getting JB after s2 i.e end november or start of december confirmed by samsung sweden...what the heck man....source:-Sam mobile

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

Its a carrier who has confirmed.
But samsung might release sooner than them.
Cos carrier ppl usually re customize roms for there users. So that might take lil more time.

shantanubarik

Jun 5, 2011
West Bengal
Dear all
Rupiah again wrote

"Thanks for conveying my msg to xda friends Btw. I finally pursuaded my brother for rooting his Note 1 and made a CWM backup of its rom. But CWM recovery seems not compatible with this JB 4.1.1 I tweaked around the backup last 4 nights but couldn't restore it to my Note. I even threw it to kitchen android but no luck. Restored rom by CWM lots a lot of app, even the setting (symlink apps seem not be backed up and restored normally) Kitchen cooked rom get stuck at language selection screen and couldn't go further. Any idea to fix?"

Guys help him. He is fighting for us. Regurst all the dev and member to help hom to get a backup of rom.

Swyped from my Phablet SGN

Reactions: djoni_gitara

Livebyte

Jul 14, 2012
Dear all
Rupiah again wrote

"Thanks for conveying my msg to xda friends Btw. I finally pursuaded my brother for rooting his Note 1 and made a CWM backup of its rom. But CWM recovery seems not compatible with this JB 4.1.1 I tweaked around the backup last 4 nights but couldn't restore it to my Note. I even threw it to kitchen android but no luck. Restored rom by CWM lots a lot of app, even the setting (symlink apps seem not be backed up and restored normally) Kitchen cooked rom get stuck at language selection screen and couldn't go further. Any idea to fix?"

Guys help him. He is fighting for us. Regurst all the dev and member to help hom to get a backup of rom.

Couldn't we ask him the ROM version and MODEM version so we can retrieve the ROM on Samsung Servers?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda-developers app

geonahta

May 8, 2008
Ask him to upload the back up file somewhere so that DEVs can start working on it.

Dear all
Rupiah again wrote

shabhrish

Jan 31, 2012
bangalore
this is right.

Couldn't we ask him the ROM version and MODEM version so we can retrieve the ROM on Samsung Servers?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda-developers app

Plz ask him to reveale the rom version n modem version.
Now has he has hot it. N then as livebyte said we can retrieve from sammy s server.
N at this point we can check on tat guys loyalty.
If he reveals it now he is true or if he s still hiding. ... Then we ll ve to decide more on him.

chasmodo

Dec 28, 2011
Novi Sad
Plz ask him to reveale the rom version n modem version.
Now has he has hot it. N then as livebyte said we can retrieve from sammy s server.
N at this point we can check on tat guys loyalty.
If he reveals it now he is true or if he s still hiding. ... Then we ll ve to decide more on him.

What does your standalone 'n' means exactly?

Sent from Nexus 7

djoni_gitara

Apr 9, 2012
Slavonski Brod - Zagreb
youtu.be
^^
"n" - nothing important.
Chasmodo can you maybe help. You have a reputation "n" (and) you probably know a lot of people who could help this guy to make a backup of this rom. You know what I mean. (Ov oj e pos tala a gonija je bote :) ).

shabhrish

Jan 31, 2012
bangalore
N (and)

Sent from Neus 7

Dear chasmodo.
N stands for AND.
KINDLY look on to help us getting that rom to flash.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Sent from Neus 7

Ok i am asking him to give rom details and also upload the total cwm recovery backip

Thats called a real followup.
Plz get it over here shanthanu...

Last edited:

rupiahvn

Oct 20, 2012
Dear chasmodo.
N stands for AND.
KINDLY look on to help us getting that rom to flash.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Thats called a real followup.
Plz get it over here shanthanu...

System dump image being uploaded to mediafire. Need somtimes due to dead slow internet
CWM would be useless thus i dumped system image by dd cmd in terminal

Last edited:

shabhrish

Jan 31, 2012
bangalore
welcome to XDA rupiah

System dump image being uploaded to mediafire. Need somtimes due to dead slow internet
CWM would be useless thus i dumped system image by dd cmd in terminal

Hearty welcome.
Thats really a sweet work of yrs.
You have earned followers across the world.
Wish u succeed in uploading rom for us.
There u earn my thanks.

shantanubarik

Jun 5, 2011
West Bengal
Thanks rupiah. We are giving you a warm welcome. Please also provide the modem details and build no so that dev can retrive the rom from samsy's server. We are greatful to you.

Reactions: abuihsan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts