Account currently disabled
Flag New York City Sucka, NY
Thanks Meter: 36

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up Excellent job!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleelas

Fixed the Mobile Network Settings, preferred network, RIL, telephony, phone info nonsense. Didn't really make other big changes, but now that the data issue is (hopefully) resolved, I'll do the smaller easier stuff. Thanks for being patient!

Job well done my dude! If you wanna cram on this together I'm done! I'd like to see this get updated weekly and on 4.1.2.. I've been doing ViciousMIUI for awhile, and I'm not saying I'm looking to roll you on this. I'm saying sincerely I am all about MIUI regardless of what teem it is, I just need it and need it working right on my phones.. So again BRAVO!!! and if you want some help hit me up! Thanks for some great work kid..
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PaullieVicious For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PaullieVicious Ad-Free

22nd October 2012, 06:04 AM |#132  
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 2,998

Donate to Me
More
This is a new ril fix? So its completely working now on jb?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
22nd October 2012, 06:10 AM |#133  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 329

Donate to Me
More
Yeah, as far as I can tell. I've been running it for a few days and only had one phone fc at the very beginning which I haven't been able to reproduce no matter how hard I try.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bleelas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bleelas Ad-Free
22nd October 2012, 06:21 AM |#134  
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 2,998

Donate to Me
More
Service is as good as tw?

22nd October 2012, 01:30 PM |#135  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 329

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman980206

Service is as good as tw?

Should be. I haven't noticed any issues where I am.
22nd October 2012, 02:40 PM |#136  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:

Should be. I haven't noticed any issues where I am.

Any idea about the Facebook issue? Beans and StrumerJohn have it working in their port. I would also like to comment how smooth and lag free your build is. 0 lock screen lag. Bravo!

22nd October 2012, 02:53 PM |#137  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 57

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaullieVicious

Job well done my dude! If you wanna cram on this together I'm done! I'd like to see this get updated weekly and on 4.1.2.. I've been doing ViciousMIUI for awhile, and I'm not saying I'm looking to roll you on this. I'm saying sincerely I am all about MIUI regardless of what teem it is, I just need it and need it working right on my phones.. So again BRAVO!!! and if you want some help hit me up! Thanks for some great work kid..

+1

Thank you guys for sticking with this. Maybe you two guys and StrumerJohn can put your collective genius together and turn this motha out!
22nd October 2012, 05:37 PM |#138  
Thanks Meter: 1,327

More
Does the camera fully work on this? How about volume when video recording?
22nd October 2012, 05:56 PM |#139  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Does anyone have the MIUI Toolbox apk?

Edit: Nevermind, I overlooked it.
22nd October 2012, 06:12 PM |#140  
Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag BeanTown USA
Thanks Meter: 54,527

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Yeah, as far as I can tell. I've been running it for a few days and only had one phone fc at the very beginning which I haven't been able to reproduce no matter how hard I try.

u are a beast man! just like paullie vicious said.. ive been trying to do this forever also but the way miui obfuscates there apks it was like pissing in the wind lol! again amaazing work! and if u need anything feel free to ask

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhacker7

+1

Thank you guys for sticking with this. Maybe you two guys and StrumerJohn can put your collective genius together and turn this motha out!

lol, dont forget who made the first miui who strummer is using as a base
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BeansTown106 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd October 2012, 06:17 PM |#141  
San Jose
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by madhacker7

+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanstown106

lol, dont forget who made the first miui who strummer is using as a base

Yeah if the four of you can work together we'll have a kickass Miui in no time. no, wait, we already have two kickass Miui now! Well, like John said I'd like to stay with Miui and never feel the need to look anywhere else. I'm almost there. Thanks to all of you!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy s 3, miui, port, rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)