Jelly Bean OTA - Post All JB related annoucements Here- All others will be Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

SealsNavie

Sep 17, 2011
Oh my goodness u people are obsessed for jb rom Take a chill pill

if it helped you don't forget to press thanks, it isn't that much hard to do u sent from Samsung Galaxy Note using XDA Premium

I know...as soon as people get it they will be like..."When is the ETA of Key Lime Pie..." etc, they always want the next best thing, that's what the Note 2 is there for...either buy it or wait for JB :)

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Question this so called rupiah why doesn't he get on xda? Why is it so 'difficult' to contact him?
Btw thanks to all the actors in this amazing nail cracking soap opera.... I mean thread

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

nandihno you look like a mexican drug lord :D

Reactions: eybee1970

colindodds

Feb 27, 2011
I know...as soon as people get it they will be like..."When is the ETA of Key Lime Pie..." etc, they always want the next best thing, that's what the Note 2 is there for...either buy it or wait for JB :)

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

nandihno you look like a mexican drug lord :D

Lol

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

Final5k

Aug 5, 2009
Incredible! I don't think I have seen any threads here with so many people whining and complaining! This thread is quickly going upside down! People stop writting nonsense about whether it's true or false - just wait & see like the majority of us.

StNickZA

Dec 1, 2009
Auckland
The one question which would probably silence a lot of people that are begging for this leak is "Does it have FULL butter?" And by that, I mean 60fps, including vsync, triple buffering, and all that mumbo jumbo that makes the Nexus such a joy to use.

And quite honestly, that question could MORE than easily be answered by those that claim to have the leak already.

As far as I'm concerned, CM10 is fantastic, and the ONLY thing that official JB from Samsung can add to our device is Project Butter. If it doesn't have that, you can keep it.

So does it, or does it not? Simple.

A

AndroidSlave

Everybody: I got the leak last night.. oh wait that was my depends.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

A

AndroidSlave

Your 'depends'? What? :confused:

Sent from my Galaxy Note

ahe5e4e8.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts