FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][GT-P31XX][JB][4.1.2] Android Open Kang Project | ROMs and Kernels | Milestone 1

475 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,233

By cmenard, Retired Recognized Developer on 17th September 2012, 10:27 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd October 2012, 04:29 PM |#321  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Can anyone else report weither YouTube works for him or not, on this ROM (Tablet UI)? Looking at the logcat, it's something like a com.android.thome.mediaroute.provider that causes the issue, which i read that it could be related to the ROM.

acubens
23rd October 2012, 05:06 PM |#322  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stadicon

Can anyone else report weither YouTube works for him or not, on this ROM (Tablet UI)? Looking at the logcat, it's something like a com.android.thome.mediaroute.provider that causes the issue, which i read that it could be related to the ROM.

Works for me with np.
23rd October 2012, 05:25 PM |#323  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by acubens

Works for me with np.

Strange...

I just did a full wipe (data/cache/davlik), only installed Youtube and it worked on normal UI, after i switched to Tablet UI it's dead again... I am on a P3110, btw.
23rd October 2012, 05:45 PM |#324  
Thanks Meter: 162

More
No problem for me at all on tablet UI. Just opened and ran with no issue...

You wouldn't be using the old gapps would you?

Sent from my AOKP JB GT-P3113 using Tapatalk
23rd October 2012, 05:52 PM |#325  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sloosecannon

No problem for me at all on tablet UI. Just opened and ran with no issue...

You wouldn't be using the old gapps would you?

No, i am using 11/10 gapps. But i managed to "solve" the problem! Apparently, it's related to my locale (Greek). As soon as i turn language to English (US) it works. I guess i'll have to report that to the AOKP bug tracker, hoping i will be fixed on a later release.

Thank you for your help and sorry for any inconvenience...
23rd October 2012, 11:30 PM |#326  
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 42

More
I have been on CM/10 since the beginning. I have nothing but praise for the developers, but every nightly seems to get a little farther from a great user experience. It is understandable, because they need to focus on Nexus 7's, and a lot of various phones and tabs.

So I just installed AOKP. (Did a dirty install , just cleared caches. lol ) WOW. My phone hack works great, the O/C settings are fantastic. NO keyboard missteps.

This baby is fast! You have a new follower!
23rd October 2012, 11:47 PM |#327  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 1,233

Donate to Me
More
Glad everyone is liking this stuff. Just know more cool stuff is coming....
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cmenard For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cmenard Ad-Free
24th October 2012, 12:38 AM |#328  
Flag in a house
Thanks Meter: 89

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmenard

Glad everyone is liking this stuff. Just know more cool stuff is coming....

I was a devoted CM user since 7. Used to have 10 on my tab n it was great. Moved to aokp and I love it. Just wanted to say thanks.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2
24th October 2012, 06:24 AM |#329  
Flag ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 79

More
@cmenard love build 5th no heating problem, now i can use your lovely rom ,,, love aokp & its devs...

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

can anyone explain me what is swagger?
24th October 2012, 11:58 AM |#330  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 149

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitrjoshi

[/COLOR]can anyone explain me what is swagger?

+1
24th October 2012, 03:38 PM |#331  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello, can you guys check if you can record videos on the stock camera app on this build 5 rom? For me it keeps on force closing whenever I tried to record video. Taking photos though is OK.

Also anyone here who is in the Philippines and who is on the prepaid Smart network? Can you check if you can check your balance by going to the simcard icon and clicking buddy balance. Mine just wont send my request and it also reports "Defualt message" (yeah its misspelled). Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)