Jelly Bean OTA - Post All JB related annoucements Here- All others will be Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

BleuZ

Oct 26, 2011
The Netherlands
Human mankind :D curiosity and a sense of urgency,no one to be blamed!its common for a normal man to act like this:(

Pressing the thanks button requires just few seconds and a heart n mind that feels satisfied :D

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Arghh!how hard can thinking be?:mad:
She(i suppose) is talking about settings(ie where you can toggle features and options) !
Not about the spen working,
No mocking but still SPEN,works on any rom based for the note!
Dont try to prove your smartness at the cost of others,
Respect others posts and afterall XDA is about sharing and caring!
:)
Regards

Pressing the thanks button requires just few seconds and a heart n mind that feels satisfied :D

How hard to understand my question? the spen option i means is like hovering option, dominant hand settings and etc.

Ofcourse, when I say S Pen works and the question is about Settings.apk that means that S Pen in Settings.apk works, i.e. as far as I have understood those options are possible anyway :silly:

I'm not trying to prove my 'smartness' as well, I don't have any problems admitting I know nothing but the tip of the iceberg (flashing ROMs and kernels and all other pre-compilated zips) and therefore I have lots (and lots) of respect for the guys who voluntarily (!!!) make us happier using our phones.

So, like I said: reading helps. A lot :good:

Screen%20Shot%202012-10-24%20at%2007.40.08.png

Screen%20Shot%202012-10-24%20at%2007.40.25.png

Last edited:

mjrifath

May 13, 2012
Colombo

eybee1970

Jan 22, 2010
Thanks eyebee for all your support..
now safe JB kernal with root access is ready for GNote what about the rom. when we can have the taste of Jelly Bean..
:D

no ROM from my side today....there are several apps broken (e.g. Settings) and I wait fro getting the working original ones (I will share them of course!)...in addition I have not time 'til Friday to work on a ROM

BleuZ

Oct 26, 2011
The Netherlands
Thanks eyebee for all your support..
now safe JB kernal with root access is ready for GNote what about the rom. when we can have the taste of Jelly Bean..
:D

No need for ETA questions, just have patience. The ROM(s) will be uploaded as soon as they're ready
redface.gif

I'd rather wait a day or two for a smooth and stable ROM than having a ROM loaded with bugs right away
wink.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: colindodds

eybee1970

Jan 22, 2010
Noted Eyebee,

Will wait for the stable rom.:good:

Regards

ok, as mentioned I will share the (hopefully) working apps as soon as I will have them...so others can build a working ROM before me...there are enough good cooks beside me here in forum, so you don't have to wait for me releasing a ROM :)....for now everyone can just upload a half-ass working ROM...good enough to get an impression, but for sure not stable and bugfree

shreshth89

Sep 17, 2012
ok, as mentioned I will share the (hopefully) working apps as soon as I will have them...so others can build a working ROM before me...there are enough good cooks beside me here in forum, so you don't have to wait for me releasing a ROM :)....for now everyone can just upload a half-ass working ROM...good enough to get an impression, but for sure not stable and bugfree

can u provide m this half-ass working ROM of urs with settings.apk and rest of the files u fixed so they that i can go ahead get other working files as well

hypergamer1231

Jan 23, 2011
Mumbai
www.youtube.com

I like the way you upfrontly keep us updated of what to expect and what not to expect thumbs up for that,,,, now AFAIK if anyone can release a preview build with all the warning and bugs the community would be much more calm...

just my thoughts no offence and neither am I asking for ETA just an Idea....cheers

eybee1970

Jan 22, 2010
can u provide m this half-ass working ROM of urs with settings.apk and rest of the files u fixed so they that i can go ahead get other working files as well

I have not time to upload my unstable ROM now....and in general I don't share alphas...and btw: you can easily build the same I have with the package I provided yesterday! I ddi not keep anything for me only - I shared ALL I have!!!

hypergamer1231

Jan 23, 2011
Mumbai
www.youtube.com
I have not time to upload my unstable ROM now....and in general I don't share alphas...and btw: you can easily build the same I have with the package I provided yesterday!

awesome will download the packages and build the rom or at least will try just a stupid question how high are the chances of the rom killing my note...hope no one minds me asking this

eybee1970

Jan 22, 2010
awesome will download the packages and build the rom or at least will try just a stupid question how high are the chances of the rom killing my note...hope no one minds me asking this

substitute the original kernel within the package (named 'boot.img') with the one I provided some posts above (this is the rooted and brickfree one!) --> so the chances to brick your Note should not be higher as with every ICS-build --> but of course no guarantee!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: hypergamer1231
L

LastStandingDroid

It was told to be a released zip but it hasn't been released

Sent From My ©Galaxy S4 GT-I9400

shreshth89

Sep 17, 2012
I have not time to upload my unstable ROM now....and in general I don't share alphas...and btw: you can easily build the same I have with the package I provided yesterday! I ddi not keep anything for me only - I shared ALL I have!!!
that is the issue i haven't ever cooked a rom before i know about kitchen and rom but i do not wan't to start with a unstable rom that's why i am asking u
i do understand how much u people are worried about ur credibility.that is why ur not releasing an alpha
but also understand all the risk in flashing this rom, if possible for please upload the rom u cooked please and if don't wan't to share it to every one please pm me the link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts