2,056 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,286

Post Reply Email Thread
25th October 2012, 11:12 AM |#91  
Thanks Meter: 187

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androguide.fr

The kernel appears to still not be fixed, please use cm10s boot.img for the moment.
About the status7 check the md5, looks like your download is corrupt.

Sure : http://github.com/Androguide

But in last build I'm back to using the regular unmodified smdk4210 kernel sources (http://github.com/ohanar/android_ker...msung_smdk4210)

So I really don't get where's the problem, unless aorth is using another version of the kernel that's not on locerra's git

another possibility is that you build environment is somehow messed up. happened to me once before, but i hope you don't rebuild your build environment yet, try it as the last resort.

try switching directly to the kernel from cyanogenmod's github. that is what aorth cm10 is using currently, but i see that your's did come directly from cm's github.
25th October 2012, 11:18 AM |#92  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lyon, France

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerboy92

another possibility is that you build environment is somehow messed up. happened to me once before, but i hope you don't rebuild your build environment yet, try it as the last resort.

try switching directly to the kernel from cyanogenmod's github. that is what aorth cm10 is using currently, but i see that your's did come directly from cm's github.

I doubt it's my build environment as my other builds are working fine. And yeah you're right, I fetch the sdmk4210 kernel sources directly from cm, not from locerra's github.
I think I 'm going to do a clean repo init/repo sync and see if that helps. In the meantime I'll upload v2.50 with v2.22 kernel as it's reported working properly (no wifi issues as with cm10 kernel) this afternoonn
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Androguide.fr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Androguide.fr Ad-Free
25th October 2012, 11:42 AM |#93  
Thanks Meter: 187

More
Quote:

I doubt it's my build environment as my other builds are working fine. And yeah you're right, I fetch the sdmk4210 kernel sources directly from cm, not from locerra's github.
I think I 'm going to do a clean repo init/repo sync and see if that helps. In the meantime I'll upload v2.50 with v2.22 kernel as it's reported working properly (no wifi issues as with cm10 kernel) this afternoonn

aah. things can get really weird sometimes. i hope you will be able to track down the problem soon. can't wait for the new build.
The Following User Says Thank You to gingerboy92 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gingerboy92 Ad-Free
25th October 2012, 08:08 PM |#94  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I am such a noob when it comes to these things. Do I need to be on CyanogenMod 10 to apply this update or can I do it from HoneyComb? I tried it both and it just gets stuck on the Galaxy TAB 7 screen.
P6210
The Following User Says Thank You to CyberChulo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CyberChulo Ad-Free
25th October 2012, 08:16 PM |#95  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lyon, France

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberChulo

I am such a noob when it comes to these things. Do I need to be on CyanogenMod 10 to apply this update or can I do it from HoneyComb? I tried it both and it just gets stuck on the Galaxy TAB 7 screen.

Yeah a (hopefully) fixed version is uploading. Basically v2.50 with v2.22's kernel.

Just download the new build when it's available and you'll be good to go, doesn't matter if you're on stock or cm10.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Androguide.fr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Androguide.fr Ad-Free
25th October 2012, 08:21 PM |#96  
Quote:

Yeah a (hopefully) fixed version is uploading. Basically v2.50 with v2.22's kernel.

Just download the new build when it's available and you'll be good to go, doesn't matter if you're on stock or cm10.

Both P6200 and P6210? Or only one of them? Haven't flashed yet because I'm waitin' for ya update to v2.50.
25th October 2012, 09:32 PM |#97  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lyon, France

Donate to Me
More
v2.50 (build 2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover

Both P6200 and P6210? Or only one of them? Haven't flashed yet because I'm waitin' for ya update to v2.50.

Both

Here's v2.50 using the previous v2.22 kernel. Most likely should solve most issues we had so far.

Quote:

Downloads

Quote:

P6200 : http://tinyw.in/HG9f
md5 : 23f28ca9901cee03286d615ab7651b79
Size : 157.34mb

P6210 : http://tinyw.in/p4nS
md5 : cf77bc02f7e1ec7423ec7c70eca21d82
Size : 154.59mb

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Androguide.fr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Androguide.fr Ad-Free
25th October 2012, 09:44 PM |#98  
Quote:

Both

Here's v2.50 using the previous v2.22 kernel. Most likely should solve most issues we had so far.

Yeah, Downloading and backing up is all I need to do now.

Will post my experience as fast as possible.
The Following User Says Thank You to animelover For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift animelover Ad-Free
25th October 2012, 10:27 PM |#99  
Flag Chehov
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Thumbs up v2.50
P6210 v2.50 working
The Following User Says Thank You to marincax For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marincax Ad-Free
26th October 2012, 12:47 AM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Quote:

Both

I dont understand...so i need to take kernal from previous version n compile it in new build, then i flash through CWM??

...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~.. .~...
Xperia X8
Xperia Mini Pro
Xperia Neo
Galaxy W
Xperia Play
Xperia U
Galaxy SII G
Galaxy Tab 7 Plus

Sent from my GT-P6200 using XDA Premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
hybrid, pa p6200, paranoid, paranoidandroid