• Hell No

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 38 52.1%

• Total voters
Search This thread

cypherrom666

Oct 17, 2012
Great rom! Thank you! Very fast, no FC, no memory leak until now, will see the battery life. Only one phone restart during the night - can be a rill crash, i don't know, i'm using lq6 modem. Will try for some days and i hope will continu using it after.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'll have to check that modem version and see if I get similar issues. Thanks for letting me know

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: dracula8275

dracula8275

Feb 22, 2012
Hi friends, using rom from 36 hours without any problem, any restarts, without FC, post some screen shots from battery - for me is excelent - with 5 hours wifi, 1h30 min viber, 3g on, browsing, e-mail, etc. Thank you develloper, will continue using your rom, i thing this is the best 4.1.1 rom that i tried (be sure that I tried a lot). Very good work. No more rill craches, only one freeze with GoogleCrome but it's apk issue. Will wait for 4.1.2. Thank you for the incredible work, my friend! :thumbup:
umeha8ep.jpg
e3adudyq.jpg

2ypezysu.jpg

5u8ahu7y.jpg

y8y2e4ar.jpg

avugemes.jpg

Oops, one more rill crash- when phone is charging and it's in deep sleep. Can you correct this?

Last edited:

cypherrom666

Oct 17, 2012
Hi friends, using rom from 36 hours without any problem, any restarts, without FC, post some screen shots from battery - for me is excelent - with 5 hours wifi, 1h30 min viber, 3g on, browsing, e-mail, etc. Thank you develloper, will continue using your rom, i thing this is the best 4.1.1 rom that i tried (be sure that I tried a lot). Very good work. No more rill craches, only one freeze with GoogleCrome but it's apk issue. Will wait for 4.1.2. Thank you for the incredible work, my friend! :thumbup:

Oops, one more rill crash- when phone is charging and it's in deep sleep. Can you correct this?

I must admit i've not really come across that, 4.1.2 should be finished by the end of today so i'll check that at the same time.

Reactions: dracula8275

Khakzoy

Sep 18, 2009
Do I have to download and install the google apps seperately or are those integrated in the 1.1 version?

Khakzoy

Sep 18, 2009
Ok, just flashed the rom with a full wipe and everything worked just fine. I will use it this week and if I find any errors or strange FC's I will report back in this thread!

Thanks for your work, so far very snappy and stable.

b8442030

Jul 4, 2010
I downloaded 4.1.2 ROM yesterday and flashed it on my S2 device. It's a nice rom with smooth experience but i got a problem was when I need to use my phone after charging around 8 hours, it couldn't show anything and just black screen. I need to force power off and power on again to get everything normal. Does anyone have same problem with me?

dracula8275

Feb 22, 2012
Installing right now, will post after 24 hours of heavy use ;)
Hope the rill crash problem is solved in the 4.1.2

Last edited:

cypherrom666

Oct 17, 2012
I downloaded 4.1.2 ROM yesterday and flashed it on my S2 device. It's a nice rom with smooth experience but i got a problem was when I need to use my phone after charging around 8 hours, it couldn't show anything and just black screen. I need to force power off and power on again to get everything normal. Does anyone have same problem with me?

Its not something i've come across to be honest, i'll give it a try on my spare phone. Which modem are you using?

bluepratham

Jun 23, 2012
inverted gapps

hi cypher,
tried your build one..it was really good..
have u included INVERTED phone,mms,contacts.apk as default in 4.1.2??
because dorimanx and bajee11 have told us on dorimanx's thread that never to touch these apks as these come from rom,inbuilt and are deeply involved in framework..and replacing what is their in rom could cause bugs and all that..

cypherrom666

Oct 17, 2012
hi cypher,
tried your build one..it was really good..
have u included INVERTED phone,mms,contacts.apk as default in 4.1.2??
because dorimanx and bajee11 have told us on dorimanx's thread that never to touch these apks as these come from rom,inbuilt and are deeply involved in framework..and replacing what is their in rom could cause bugs and all that..

Hi BluePratham,

I haven't included any google apps into the rom, i have tried this with the standard apps which work but have yet to release it to download. I've only tested briefly with the inverted apps but haven't spent much time on them to be honest.

DD-Ripper

Jun 3, 2012
Assam
@Cypherrom666.....may I create the signatures for people to wear who use this ROM ??
(I'm kinda bored and have no requests of signatures on my thread...so asking ...;) )

Btw great ROM..! No issues till now...:D

Sent from My Premium Calculator HD

dracula8275

Feb 22, 2012
Hi, one little problem for me: after using wifi it was very difficult to switch data on. I switched many times airplane mode and finaly i had data. After 5 minutes i don' t have the mobile signal bars but i have internet. See screen shot. Anyone with the same problem?
nymazuhu.jpg

The rom is perfect. No more rill crashes (for 24 hours of use), no FC, battery life is great for my use, only this little problem with the data switch on, but may be relate with the network. Thank you dev :thumbup:

a3yta9uz.jpg

a7eteje2.jpg

y5yperas.jpg

tujama8y.jpg

Last edited:

Khakzoy

Sep 18, 2009
Have been using the 4.1.2 ROM for a couple of days now. It's a great and stable rom and battery life is great, I am at 1 day, 10 hours and still at 54%. Mostly standby ofcourse but that precisely what I need.

I had one weird unexplainable reboot, I noticed when I switched on the phone and it was asking my pin code. It never happened again so probably just a fluke.

Very happy with this ROM and will stay with this till there is a new version!

dracula8275

Feb 22, 2012
I had one weird unexplainable reboot, I noticed when I switched on the phone and it was asking my pin code. It never happened again so probably just a fluke.

Not good, I had the same with the first version. First one reboot per night, after that every hour. I think that can be a rill crash. If this continu try to switch off your sim card pin code - i think will work.
For me no reboots until now.

Reactions: Khakzoy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cypher JB 4.1.2 / 4.2 Hybrid - Build 1.2 (I9100)
    (Based on AOKP with 4.2 Mixed)

Fairly stable 4.1.2 / 4.2 Hybrid Rom Download Below, will only be available for a couple of days so please grab while you can until i can get a MediaFire link sorted out.

http://alturl.com/ps3wm

Changes.

ApexLauncher
    4.2 Keyboard
    4.2 Deskclock
    4.2 Tweaks (from source)
    4.2 Calender

(Changelog will be available ASAP)

Thanks to everyone that tried build 1.0 and all the fantastic feedback, as promised
    here is the JB 4.1.2 release, i've tested as much as i possibly can, any issues please
    let me know and i'll see what i can do.

Includes

Rom Tech Information:

Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 - Latest AOKP Build
    Latest Optimized CM Kernel (original from latest AOKP build)
    All Jelly Bean Features and Apps
    Xperia Launcher
    Fast and Reliable

ROM Features:

Fully Deodexed
    Zipaligned APKs
    Rooted (Super SU)
    BusyBox Installed
    Android Source Code optimized
    Jelly Bean Bootanimation
    Init.d Support
    Native SIP/VOIP Support
    HSPA+ Support
    EXT4 File System Optimizations
    Device Hardware Information (Settings>About Device>Hardware Information)
    Optimized loading rings
    Disabled Data Roaming By Default
    Latest ES File Manager

Release Notes:

22nd October 2012
    Navbar widget
    Customiable Lockscreen Ring (New Editor in ROMControl) - Thanks AOKP
    Alternative default app picked like in Gingerbread)
    Option to disable vibration for notification expansion
    Timeout and instant lock options for slide lock
    VPN Traffic status update
    Updated APN List

17th October 2012

First release - Hope you like it

Installation Instructions

Copy Google Apps and Cypher ROM to your internal SD Card
    Enter Recovery
    Do a Wipe/Factory Reset (Necessary if coming from a different a ROM)
    Flash Cypher ROM
    Flash Google Apps
    Reboot

Download Builds

New Build 1.1 (4.1.2)
    Cypher Rom - Build 1.1 (JB 4.1.2)
    MORE MIRRORS TO COME

Old Build 1.0 (4.1.1)
    Cypher Rom - Build 1.0 (JB 4.1.1)
    Mirror 1
    Mirror 2
    Google Apps (Latest Build)

This release should be bug free but any comments would be appreciated.
    Please Note: This release does include as default the Xperia launcher, mostly because of the size and reliability.

Thanks To:

CyanogenMod
    Team Kang
    Xplodwild
    Teamhacksung
    Codeworkx
    Nebkat
    Chainfire
    Everyone for their thanks and support
    More to come soon..........................

Please don't forget the donate button on my profile if you like this rom

Cypher Rom
    Cypher JB 4.1.1 - Build 1.0 (I9100)
    (Based on AOKP)

This is my brand new rom build, hope you all like it, fast, reliable, clean and simple, that's all i tried to achieve with this release.

Includes

Rom Tech Information:

Android Jelly Bean 4.1.1 - Latest AOKP Build
    Latest Optimized CM Kernel (original from latest AOKP build)
    All Jelly Bean Features and Apps
    Xperia Launcher
    Fast and Reliable

ROM Features:

Fully Deodexed
    Zipaligned APKs
    Rooted (Super SU)
    BusyBox Installed
    Android Source Code optimized
    Jelly Bean Bootanimation
    Init.d Support
    Native SIP/VOIP Support
    HSPA+ Support
    EXT4 File System Optimizations
    Device Hardware Information (Settings>About Device>Hardware Information)
    Optimized loading rings
    Disabled Data Roaming By Default
    Latest ES File Manager

Release Notes:

17th October 2012

First release - Hope you like it

Installation Instructions

Copy Google Apps and Cypher ROM to your internal SD Card
    Enter Recovery
    Do a Wipe/Factory Reset (Necessary if coming from a different a ROM)
    Flash Cypher ROM
    Flash Google Apps
    Reboot

You can also use Siyah 4.1.5 with this rom for extra customization

Cypher Rom - Build 1.0 (JB 4.1.1)
    Google Apps (Latest Build)

This release should be bug free but any comments would be appreciated.
    Please Note: This release does include as default the Xperia launcher, mostly because of the size and reliability.

Screenshots attached. :fingers-crossed:
    Do I have to download and install the google apps seperately or are those integrated in the 1.1 version?

you will need to install the apps separately, i only really did this because some users prefer the inverted apps etc
    Build 1.1 (4.1.2) now online. Hope you all like it as much as 4.1.1
    nice fast and smooth . thanks a lot . hopefully upgrade to 4.1.2

4.1.2 is in the works, but want to get it perfect before releasing, don't really see the point in releasing something that can't be used as a day to day rom. Hope you all understand but i'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

Currently cooking Siyah straight into this rom for people that would prefer, also including ExTweaks.