By sun_dream, Senior Member on 20th September 2012, 04:51 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th October 2012, 02:21 AM |#81  
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzi0719

It isn't a patch, that's the later version of this ROM, based on the Sensation XE 3.33 code. The dev added the low-light camera function. However, from my observation, that newer ROM is not as smooth or battery-friendly as the earlier one based on the Sensation XE 3.32 code. I think the animations added into the newer one have a negative impact.

Oh, and the link isn't dead, at least not for me.

You're right, I think I mischecked the two links, the below is the dead one; and thank you for the heads up about the rom, I'll check it out when the download completes

By the way, I saw you got problem with the gallery, have you tried AOSP gallery? It seems to work fine for me on every ICS and JB, hope that'd work for you too

28th October 2012, 02:31 AM |#82  
Flag Palm Springs, CA
Thanks Meter: 252

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by themathers

You're right, I think I mischecked the two links, the below is the dead one; and thank you for the heads up about the rom, I'll check it out when the download completes

By the way, I saw you got problem with the gallery, have you tried AOSP gallery? It seems to work fine for me on every ICS and JB, hope that'd work for you too

The ROM that I prefer and that, for me, is much more smooth and has excellent battery life can be found here https://www.cx.com/mycx/share/UpbZtQ...06Bliss3-6.zip

But both of these ROMS have the gallery FC issue. I did not try the AOSP gallery, just some 3rd party gallery apps. Honestly, the above ROM (the older of the two versions) is pretty near perfect except for the gallery. Amazing battery life and very smooth, fluid screens and scrolling. Of all of the ICS ROMS available, it is the only one that I would consider a "daily driver". The newer version is nowhere near as good, IMO.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzi0719 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Fuzi0719 Ad-Free
31st October 2012, 01:45 PM |#83  
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:

The ROM that I prefer and that, for me, is much more smooth and has excellent battery life can be found here https://www.cx.com/mycx/share/UpbZtQ...06Bliss3-6.zip

But both of these ROMS have the gallery FC issue. I did not try the AOSP gallery, just some 3rd party gallery apps. Honestly, the above ROM (the older of the two versions) is pretty near perfect except for the gallery. Amazing battery life and very smooth, fluid screens and scrolling. Of all of the ICS ROMS available, it is the only one that I would consider a "daily driver". The newer version is nowhere near as good, IMO.

It is indeed a nice rom, thanks man. Can't wait to try it with my new extended battery. The FC on Galary is not nice, but now I use PuddingCamera and ICS gallery (multi-select) all the time so it's no issue to me. By the way, is there any chance you know which key is for a track pad on this rom? I want to re-map it to SEARCH as I always do with other roms
19th November 2012, 10:31 PM |#84  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Prompt help
it could somehow pass this rom to Spanish?
19th November 2012, 10:45 PM |#85  
Flag hartford
Thanks Meter: 47

More
I believe the key is 188
Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using xda premium
28th December 2012, 06:14 AM |#86  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Tutorial
Quote:

For some reason Gallery is now FC'ing on me. I had used Gallery to view pics many times with no problem, but this morning it began FC'ing when opening any pic. I tried fixing permissions, no luck.

Otherwise, everything else works great on this ROM, amazing battery life. I'm now at 22h34m with 36% battery left.

i had this problem as well, and solved it in this way
1. download MikXE ROM http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1781279,WHY? because they use same version of android and sense
2. open it in winrar, find HTCAlbum.apk in /system/apps/, extract it to your adb folder(if you dont know what adb is, search relative threads in xda ). .
3.use 'root browser' on your phone, navigate to /system/app/,find HTCAlbum.apk make a backup then uninstall it.
4.connect your phone to PC(make sure you have driver and check usb debug mode), run adb
5.boot your phone to recovery, go to mounts and storage, mount /system
6.in adb, push HTCAlbum.abk /system/app/ (google it if you dont know how to)
7.reboot, then you will see android updates it self after boot up.

this worked for me and running super well.the reason that album crashes i guess is due to our kernel, you also can try flash other kernels see if it works. wish it works for you and happy flashing!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to killer8983 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift killer8983 Ad-Free
4th January 2013, 05:05 PM |#87  
Flag Palm Springs, CA
Thanks Meter: 252

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer8983

i had this problem as well, and solved it in this way
1. download MikXE ROM http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1781279,WHY? because they use same version of android and sense
2. open it in winrar, find HTCAlbum.apk in /system/apps/, extract it to your adb folder(if you dont know what adb is, search relative threads in xda ). .
3.use 'root browser' on your phone, navigate to /system/app/,find HTCAlbum.apk make a backup then uninstall it.
4.connect your phone to PC(make sure you have driver and check usb debug mode), run adb
5.boot your phone to recovery, go to mounts and storage, mount /system
6.in adb, push HTCAlbum.abk /system/app/ (google it if you dont know how to)
7.reboot, then you will see android updates it self after boot up.

this worked for me and running super well.the reason that album crashes i guess is due to our kernel, you also can try flash other kernels see if it works. wish it works for you and happy flashing!

Thank you for this info. It works great! I restored this ROM from nandroid, applied the fix (I also copied the HTCCamera,apk and picasapryamid.apk just to make sure they're the same to link everything together). Works perfectly, no FC's. This (the 3.32 version) is a great, stable ROM with excellent battery life.
20th January 2013, 09:51 AM |#88  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
This seems like a very solid rom! I like. Will be test driving it the next couple days.

Some quick concerns though....

Does the Camera have 1080p?
How can I access the beats audio app to mess with the equalizer? I like my music with a lot of bass.
How can I download themes for this ROM?
20th January 2013, 01:11 PM |#89  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 2,812

Donate to Me
More
Re: 【ROM】HTC Doubleshot ICS Bliss Sense3.6 v2 26.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nas Escobar

This seems like a very solid rom! I like. Will be test driving it the next couple days.

Some quick concerns though....

Does the Camera have 1080p?
How can I access the beats audio app to mess with the equalizer? I like my music with a lot of bass.
How can I download themes for this ROM?

Nothing past gingerbread has 1080P recording. Not sure about the beats things, but Google Sense 3.6 skins and find the xda threads and download at will.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2
22nd January 2013, 10:31 PM |#90  
Flag Denver, Colorado
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Sync
Has anyone been able to get HTC Sync to work with this ROM?
23rd January 2013, 12:19 PM |#91  
Columbus
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Re: 【ROM】HTC Doubleshot ICS Bliss Sense3.6 v2 26.9
I'm switching to this ROM at 6pm today

OverDosed 4g Slide
Best Porting Team > S.W.a.R.M
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)