for Motorola Motoluxe XT615
Canadian XT615 is not supported!
- Activate USB-Debugging (settings -> applications -> development )
- Install Motorola-driver (you can get them from the Motorola homepage, by clicking here)
- Activate "unknown applications" (settings -> applications)
- Connect your phone to your PC
- Download the two attached files
- Extract/Unpack "_cwm_recovery.zip"
- Start "_BootRecovery.exe" (this will start CWM Recovery)
- Follow the instructions mentioned in the window of the program
- When your in CWM Recovery now, do a nandroid/backup first ("backup and restore" -> "backup")
- Back in main-menu press "mounts and storage" -> "mount USB storage"
- Now your sdcard should be mounted in windows.
- Copy & Paste "XT615_cwmSU.zip" to your sdcard
- Back in main-menu press "install zip from sdcard" -> "choose zip from sdcard" -> "XT615_cwmSU.zip"
- Confirm that you want to flash
- Back in main-menu press "reboot system now"
- Download this pack: no more link because new method works better!
- Unzip/Extract the package you´ve downloaded in the step below
- Install SUT LR and open it
- Select the file under the following path and go on: /ROOT/FXX_PR3_NV.xml
- Open SuperOneClick and click on "Root" in the top left corner
- Congratulations your phone is rooted!
The files are prepared by him, too!