2,057 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,251

Post Reply Email Thread
31st October 2012, 01:48 AM |#1951  
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onedollarcoin

Will this rom work on Note II N7100?! Any one tried yet?!!?? Thank you very much!!

This is not a rom. Just tweaks via init.d and some other stuffs. Do nandroid back up. Try n report back.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigadroid

Since I've pimped my ROM I got a better performance, but some app icons in the Play Store doesn't load.
Any help?

Saw somewhere its related to ad block tweaks. Try removing it. Hope this helps.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to shingo86 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shingo86 Ad-Free

31st October 2012, 07:56 AM |#1952  
Flag thessaloniki
Thanks Meter: 400

More
it work on smart 2
After 6 installs finally it work...at the finish it have one option to reboot the devise, if I put it the phone is not boot up .and I make it again and I don't put the reboot and the phone now works perfect I don't know what is happens and I don't see changes yet
31st October 2012, 11:04 AM |#1953  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 118

More
By the way, @Androguide.fr:

PmR works perfectly on Sony Live with Walkman in terms of installation but i just remembered this so I thought I'd let you know: in the last screen where it lets you tick "reboot device" before clicking finish, ticking the option does not in fact make the device reboot as it used to in PmR 1.x :P Now it just reboots into recovery saying 'installation aborted' and then I have to reboot from there. Not a big problem at all, as the tweaks and apps did install anyway Just thought you should know, so that you can polish the suite completely
The Following User Says Thank You to akshay7394 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift akshay7394 Ad-Free
31st October 2012, 11:19 AM |#1954  
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Sony xpreia u's codename is ST25I
31st October 2012, 11:49 AM |#1955  
Thanks Meter: 629

More
Everything perfect on my LGE P970 Optimus Black with AOKP.

Edit: On AOKP flashes, reboots but nothing there.With CM official working well.
31st October 2012, 11:59 AM |#1956  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by googleye

Xperia s flashed fine

Skickat från min Xperia S

Colors are now inverted and it freezes after a min

Skickat från min Xperia S
31st October 2012, 12:10 PM |#1957  
Thanks Meter: 95

More
No use to me :S ... when i flash it .. and reboot it .. all internet apps crash and then other apps also start to crash.. Using htc explorer a310e Cyanogenmod 9.1 build 8.. Help needed ..
31st October 2012, 01:02 PM |#1958  
Flag Conversano (BA)
Thanks Meter: 0

More
....works great on my Galaxy ACE S5830.
Bye

31st October 2012, 03:04 PM |#1959  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lyon, France
Thanks Meter: 7,251

Donate to Me
More
Teaser
I'm sorry for not updating as often as before, but working on the apk version takes most of my development time.
But believe me it's gonna be worth it :

• First of all we can all say goodbye to the obvious issues making a universal tool using Aroma (the user has to replace the update-binary, the installer freezes etc...)
  • Then most of the other issues have been worked out, be it apps that don't install properly, duplicates in build.prop, init.d scripts with the same target but different values (thanks to PapaSmurf151 who's been of great help), etc...
  • The detailed description and pros/cons of each tweaks that you've all been asking for will also be included directly in the app's "Help Center" Section, as well as through "Info" icons on each selection screen that will take you directly to the corresponding help page.
    Some new features will also be introduced, such as Cron Scheduled Tasks, more governors to tweak, and a lot more, don't want to spoil^^
  • Ultimately, an "Un-Pimp" Section will be included, allowing you to remove each tweak and feature independently, as well as a "Backup & Restore" Section that will allow you to quickly re-Pimp your rom with your prefered settings after flashing a new update or changing roms.
  • Depending on some factors, maybe I'll release a public alpha preview of the app, with the full UI (or a good part of it) available, but only a few selection screens actually functional, in order to get constructive criticism that'll help me improve the app before the first public release.

Meanwhile, here are a few screenshots to keep you guys waiting

The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to Androguide.fr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Androguide.fr Ad-Free
31st October 2012, 03:12 PM |#1960  
Flag Bielefeld
Thanks Meter: 348

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androguide.fr

I'm sorry for not updating as often as before, but working on the apk version takes most of my development time.

Looking great. Can't wait to try it!
The Following User Says Thank You to derboedi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift derboedi Ad-Free
31st October 2012, 04:25 PM |#1961  
Flag Currently the Terminus Systems
Thanks Meter: 275

More
[QUOTE=Androguide.fr;33510287]I'm sorry for not updating as often as before, but working on the apk version takes most of my development time.

• First of all we can all say goodbye to the obvious issues making a universal tool using Aroma (the user has to replace the update-binary, the installer freezes etc...)
  • Then most of the other issues have been worked out, be it apps that don't install properly, duplicates in build.prop, init.d scripts with the same target but different values (thanks to PapaSmurf151 who's been of great help), etc...
  • The detailed description and pros/cons of each tweaks that you've all been asking for will also be included directly in the app's "Help Center" Section, as well as through "Info" icons on each selection screen that will take you directly to the corresponding help page.
    Some new features will also be introduced, such as Cron Scheduled Tasks, more governors to tweak, and a lot more, don't want to spoil^^
  • Ultimately, an "Un-Pimp" Section will be included, allowing you to remove each tweak and feature independently, as well as a "Backup & Restore" Section that will allow you to quickly re-Pimp your rom with your prefered settings after flashing a new update or changing roms.
  • Depending on some factors, maybe I'll release a public alpha preview of the app, with the full UI (or a good part of it) available, but only a few selection screens actually functional, in order to get constructive criticism that'll help me improve the app before the first public release.

[CENTER]Meanwhile, here are a few screenshots to keep you guys waiting

This looks super tastee. Looking forward to this release.

Sent from the Normandy SR2 via Quantum [Jelly-Joyride) Entanglement
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rdavis429 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rdavis429 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
app, mods, pimp my rom, pmr, tweaks
Previous Thread Next Thread