[4.1.2][P7300/P7310] AOSP Android 4.1.2 [27-02-2013][DISCONTINUED]

Search This thread

Riche101UK

Sep 19, 2011
Can you say what they are? I don't suppose you have a port of S memo?

Sent from my GT-P7310 using XDA Premium HD app

StarkCity

May 4, 2012
Palm Desert, Ca
www.facebook.com
4.1.2 with 4.2 things

I seen you changed the name to modified to 4.2. I understand what you've done. And I'm not trying to give you a hard time. You do provide people with alternatives. For that, you are thanked. But, your posts are misleading, and often inaccurate. I'm just a user, no better than you, no worse. My request is that you take a little more time with your logs. I might actually use one if I knew what I was actually flashing. You make your builds like a guessing game, I dont want to guess, or ask....post an in depth change log and you won't find yourself answering so many questions. Also, adding apks, isn't modifying to 4.2 its not 4.2 until it's 4.2 period.

rujeqebe.jpg

I stand corrected. And apologize. 4.2 is live.

Just trying to help you out man....

Sent from my Beast™

Last edited:
Reactions: gesreg and zooster

zooster

Oct 14, 2007
I seen you changed the name to modified to 4.2. I understand what you've done. And I'm not trying to give you a hard time. You do provide people with alternatives. For that, you are thanked. But, your posts are misleading, and often inaccurate. I'm just a user, no better than you, no worse. My request is that you take a little more time with your logs. I might actually use one if I knew what I was actually flashing. You make your builds like a guessing game, I dont want to guess, or ask....post an in depth change log and you won't find yourself answering so many questions. Also, adding apks, isn't modifying to 4.2 its not 4.2 until it's 4.2 period.

rujeqebe.jpg

I stand corrected. And apologize. 4.2 is live.

Just trying to help you out man....

Sent from my Beast™

Those pre etc. are not complete sources...

Reactions: gesreg

nirogu325

Oct 15, 2010
Nah, I know, but I really don't know what dude has or hasn't got his hands on, this and a lot more is currently transpiring, its best I apologize.

Sent from my Beast™
You actually don't have to apologize. Lack of transparency in the changelogs is something this community has let safariking do. It is saddening and irresponsible not include the exact things you did to the ROM, avoiding vague terms, to let the community know what they're about to do with their expensive device. I suggest all demand changelog transparency from now on. Just my two cents.

dtothesquare

Aug 4, 2010
installed last night but wi-fi won't connect for me. Read in a few previous post of others having the same issues but did not find a resolution to the issue, anyone have a fix?

Will try to reflash to see if that helps.

dexterstyles

Apr 9, 2011
Thank you so very much. This really make the 8.9 a far better tab. I will be watching closely for new updates and relaeses.

dtothesquare

Aug 4, 2010
installed last night but wi-fi won't connect for me. Read in a few previous post of others having the same issues but did not find a resolution to the issue, anyone have a fix?

Will try to reflash to see if that helps.

Seems that I have a bigger problem now... when I restore to an older backup of a different rom, wifi won't even connect on that as well. Little concerning.

**figured it out, it was a router problem.

Last edited:

safariking

Jan 4, 2012
Lelystad
OnePlus Nord 2 5G
Can you the notification colors and the settings drawer header to black?

You actually don't have to apologize. Lack of transparency in the changelogs is something this community has let safariking do. It is saddening and irresponsible not include the exact things you did to the ROM, avoiding vague terms, to let the community know what they're about to do with their expensive device. I suggest all demand changelog transparency from now on. Just my two cents.

Hello Nirogu325,

First of all my changelog's are complete! There are no things missing all what i have done and added or is new to this aosp build is in the changelog so it isn't incomplete, now what i want to make clear:

Since the day you kind of "hate" me you always watch at my threads if you can find something wich isn't ok why are you doing that man? What is the fun about that?

I don't want to fight here im to old for that i know what im doing i am not crazy!

These are the last words i want to say about this!

Let me do how i want to do it again i know what i'm doing

Greetings SK

N

Ncyde47

Well, i guess what nirogu said wasn't specific to this thread.. you do not like constructive criticism and also i sometimes think that actually you do not know what you're doing (broken root, you got informed multiple times how to fix it). You copied the 3.1 kernel, which is okay but in the other thread, you did not mention any problems that comes with it (e.g. Missing keyboard dock support) so it would be better if you inform the community about that.

Also you could spend some time on your threads structure and spelling, already tried to help you in that way in the other thread that got closed.
Many members like your work and that's great, but there's always a way to get better.
This is not an insult (you get angry pretty fast ;)) it's just criticism to help you.
Maybe this time you'll read it.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

teetwocouple

Oct 15, 2012
Please Help Me !!

I want to ask .

See , i Have installed this JB 4.1.2 CM Roms .
its all good , smoothly nice and cool :)

but why Cant I HUng Up the Phone while calling , And I Cant recieve A Call ??

Please Someone Reply ASAP . :)

nirogu325

Oct 15, 2010
Hello Nirogu325,

First of all my changelog's are complete! There are no things missing all what i have done and added or is new to this aosp build is in the changelog so it isn't incomplete, now what i want to make clear:

Since the day you kind of "hate" me you always watch at my threads if you can find something wich isn't ok why are you doing that man? What is the fun about that?

I don't want to fight here im to old for that i know what im doing i am not crazy!

These are the last words i want to say about this!

Let me do how i want to do it again i know what i'm doing

Greetings SK
If only you behaved accordingly and respected the community by doing what's right, you wouldn't have so many reports from many users and you would have never been banned like you were some time ago. Don't make me say who copied who and who's the attention kid here releasing rehashed ROMs over and over again like your last ROM thread which was obviously closed because you got caught. Users like me have suggested many times lots of stuff so you can grow, but if that's what you define 'hate'...

Sent from my SGH-T999

lastiko

Feb 2, 2012
Surabaya
OK, I'm interested in trying this CFW, now I'm going to tell my condition before I flash my tab:
1. Now I'm using CM10 by kallt kaffe and having the problem of battery drain..(it's making me crazy)
2. I decide to flash this CFW into my tab, what should I do? Safariking said that it has to be a full wipe. What does that mean? is it only format factory reset, format /system, reset cache partition and reset dalvik cache? Or should I do anything else?
3. About the kernel? It said that the recommended kernel would be 3.1, what does that mean and how can I get the kernel? and the most important is how do i know the kernel that I'm using now...
Thanks in advance

dehackers

Mar 12, 2012
www.dehackers.my
OK, I'm interested in trying this CFW, now I'm going to tell my condition before I flash my tab:
1. Now I'm using CM10 by kallt kaffe and having the problem of battery drain..(it's making me crazy)
2. I decide to flash this CFW into my tab, what should I do? Safariking said that it has to be a full wipe. What does that mean? is it only format factory reset, format /system, reset cache partition and reset dalvik cache? Or should I do anything else?
3. About the kernel? It said that the recommended kernel would be 3.1, what does that mean and how can I get the kernel? and the most important is how do i know the kernel that I'm using now...
Thanks in advance

kernel check at about device : there's firmware version there u will notice what kernel u use..
full wipe means yeah just do the list of u mention above : format factory reset, format /system, reset cache partition and reset dalvik cache
install using CWMR by installing the zip wait then ur goal for improve battery life is now like heaven..
I try this rom from beta 7 till now the beta 12 it's good for my p7300 :)
thanks for dev safariking for his lovely hardwork..

Reactions: lastiko

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WARNING: EVERYTHING YOU DO IS AT YOUR OWN RISK!

NOTE: THIS ROM IS STABLE FROM BETA 13!

THIS ROM WILL HAVE NO PROGRESS ANYMORE!

THIS ROM IS STABLE ENOUGH RIGHT NOW NO NEED FOR MORE UPDATES!

Disclaimer:

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

What's working?

- It boots
    - Wifi
    - Bluetooth
    - 3G
    - GPS
    - Audio
    - Camera's (Front and back

And everything else you expect to work!

Bugs:

Nothing!

Downloads:

http://android-hd.webs.com/

Gapps:

Gapps ---> http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip

Changelog

ALPHA 1:

INTIAL RELEASE

ALPHA 2:

3G WORKING NOW
    HARDWARE ACCELERATION FIXED
    MORE.....

Releases:BETA 1:

Ported Latest build from The 10.1
    Fully Working Play-Store (Do full Wipe)
    Removed Google Now! (Not working)

BETA 2:

Updated Gapps: http://www.mediafire.com/?ik6acxmjqfexkqx
    Removed Pre-Installed Gapps (Download and Install by yourself!)
    Google Now is working (finnaly) :)

BETA 3:

Ported latest build from Gtab 10.1
    Bootanimation Fixed (Not flickering Anymore)
    Gapps Updated (See Link) Gapps
    Automatic Start-Up Fixed

BETA 4:

Faster!
    Bootanimation Fixed (Again)
    Working Google Now
    3G Working!

BETA 5:

Small Fixes
    Battery Progress Gui Fixed

BETA 6:

Camera Fixed (Only Back Camera) Thanks to Pershoot and Kallt_Kaffe

BETA 7:

Ported latest build from the 10.1 AOSP!

BETA 8: (Stable Build)

Fixed SystemUI.apk (Notifiaction Center)

BETA 9: (Stable Build)

Added Nexus7UI!

BETA 10:

Updated to Android 4.1.2

BETA 11:

3G Working (Thanks Kallt_Kaffe)
    Small Fixes

BETA 12:

Added 4.2 Goodies
    Bug fixes
    Keyboard dock fixes

BETA 13:

4.2 Clock font
    Bug fixes
    Notification center color fix

BETA 14:

Reverted fonts back to 4.1 instead of 4.2
    Bug Fixes
    Fixed settings FC on sound/brightness
    Hence, the importance of putting ALPHA in the thread title.

Done that!
    i rooted my device with the link i showed by following tutorials from this guy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh9KVGUBm6o
    he shows how to install ClockworkMod Recovery v5.5.0.4 in this video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZzNY9lFGQM
    and how to flash a rom with this vid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?annota...&feature=iv&src_vid=FZzNY9lFGQM&v=vT8u8q_ygdQ

im assuming i follow everything is does in these video and flash the jelly bean rom and i should be golden

Guide How to install This rom:

Installation Guide:

- Download The Rom Choose your Tablet version
    - Copy the Rom to you Tablet
    - Download Gapps copy Gapps also to your Tablet!
    - Go into CWM
    - wipe your data,cache,dalvik cache
    - Then go to install zip from sd card--->choose zip from sd card
    - Search for This rom!
    - Click on it and click on Yes
    - let the install begin!
    - after install is complete Install Gapps
    - Reboot
    NEW RELEASE (14-01-2013)

(For changes see Changelog)

Downloads: www.gtabandroidxda.webs.com
    Thanks, this helps alot, ill give it a try