[ROM][GT-N7100][4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10 [UNOFFICIAL][DISC.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

D3_

Mar 9, 2010
London
Just to make sure it's not just me - is anyone else experiencing 1080p hardware decoding is not as smooth as TW roms? seems to be dropping frames.

Segnale007

Feb 24, 2010
Mexico City
twitter.com
not being a dev myself, i'm always curious as to why battery life is better with some roms than others.

Neither I am. In my understanding is mostly kernel optimization related. For instance some kernels uses different drivers that might takes much more power resource than others, and overall kernel optimization to reduce battery consumption as low as possible.

There's a lot to be done on this kernel as for battery consumption and overall speed and performance. Just give the devs some time..

Also, pretty sure something can be done to optimize battery consumption on the rom itself.

rockky

Oct 2, 2006
chicago
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
2 days with this and back to Revolution..Samsung apps/S Pen etc just too cool to not be using...(and this is just no faster).
Loooong time CM user... but with the ram, processing power, Nova etc we have now, it's just seen it's day, not to mention boring... (well, for me).

Last edited:

riggnix

Jul 29, 2010
Graz
2 days with this and back to Revolution..Samsung apps/S Pen etc just too cool to not be using...(and this is just no faster).
Loooong time CM user... but with the ram, processing power, Nova etc we have now, it's just seen it's day, not to mention boring... (well, for me).

If it's just about S Note, try Memo from Market (click). Pretty cool app, and for other Stylus things, there are lots of apps out there.

If it's about the launcher features and stuff, i kinda get it. That's the one thing why I'm only 99% sure I'll flash cm10 when i get my note ;) But i guess it should be doable to get this kind of features in CM (or an Trebuchet-based launcher of it's own). Maybe I'll start a project if I got my device ;)

Reb0rn

Sep 19, 2007
Sweden
Bug. Headset mic doesn't seem to work as it still uses the mic on the phone.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

underlines

Aug 26, 2011
Bangkok
- Make sure you run CWM or TWRP recovery. Follow instructions in the specific threads on XDA.
- Download the zip
- Download Gapps
- Install the update zip from recovery
- Install gapps
- WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
- Reboot

Sorry for my noob question:
Do we really have to use "update" instead of "install zip from sd"?
Don't know if this makes any difference tho :)

Segnale007

Feb 24, 2010
Mexico City
twitter.com

What's the point of coming here complaining about something you should have already known before flashing it?

We don't need feedbacks like this, do we?
Even though you might have not liked the idea of an AOSP rom for whatever reason, you should have at least thanked the developer for the effort he is putting on, but the fact is that people like you do not ****ing understand the value of respect.

If I was the mod here I'd ban people like you straight away.

Idiot!!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

mrsus

Jan 20, 2010
Sorry newb question, does this version work with 4G LTE ? :confused:

because AFAIK N7100 is the international 4G LTE version, note sure about N7105.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts