[ROM][BETA TEST] Resonance Rom v1b [SCREENSHOTS!]

Search This thread

Abel669

Jan 13, 2012
Chesterfield
www.facebook.com
ATTENTION ALL: I HAVE NO LONGER GOT THE 5830I, SO AS A RESULT ANY AND ALL PROGRESS ON THIS ROM WILL CEASE (for now). I WILL REQUEST THREAD CLOSURE UNTIL I CAN START WORK AGAIN. SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO POST THIS. HAPY ROM HUNTING EVERYONE.

MOD PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD

SCREENSHOTS ADDED!
Screenshots will be uploaded, however at the minute my internet is very bad, so just upoading the rom is bad enough

After roughly six or seven days of playing around with multiple roms (both stock and custom) I have decided to make/release my own for XDA.

For the minute this rom is mainly just Themed with a few tweaks here and there, but as development continues I hope to totally revamp the entire look (and maybe even the feel) of the Phone.

Whats Included:
  • QuickPic 2.6 replacing Gallery3D
  • HoloLauncher
  • Chainfire3D
  • Domscript v1 by domnic79
  • 15 Toggle & 6 Lock Screens by Alucard1989pl
  • New Boot Animation Included
  • A couple new Ringtones/Alarms
  • Default Font is set to 'Veggie Burger Med'
  • A few wallpapers
  • Not much else I'm afraid as of yet

This rom SHOULD would on any baseband, however i have not tested it on every one

Caution: This update should be strictly applied to the S5830i and is not for S5830 model. If you attempt to install this rom on a standard S5830, you are a fool. You have been warned

Disclaimer: Neither I nor XDA can be held responsible if anything goes wrong with your device during or after flashing this rom. By downloading this rom you agree to the fact that if you break your phone, I'ts not my fault. however, if after installing this rom it doesn't work...please don't hesitate to contact me directly and I will try my best to resolve your problem.

By now everybody should know how to install a custom rom, but for those who don't follow this guide:

1. Turn off your phone
  2. Go into recovery mode by holding Home screen button + Power button + Volume up key
  3. OPTIONAL but recommended: Backup your existing rom
  4. Select "wipe data/reset" and complete the action
  5. Select "wipe cache partition" and complete the action
  6. Select "install update from sd" and select the file ResonanceV05b.zip
  7. Reboot your phone
  8. OPTIONAL: Enjoy your new rom

Prerequisites :
  • A Rooted Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i
  • Clockworkmod Recovery or RZrecovery
  • An open mind

Bugs:
  • QuickPic decides it will force close upon opening until you reinstall it via a root explorer app.

V1 Changelog:
  • Custom Boot animation (that should work now)
  • 15 Toggle & 6 Lock Screens by Alucard1989pl fixed (i hope)
  • Attempted to change the dialer theme slightly
  • Reworded the UpdateScript when flashing.

DOWNLOAD LINKS!
Removed because of bugs....

SCREENSHOTS!
SC20121108-163156.png

SC20121106-214532.png

SC20121108-125217.png

SC20121106-210416.png

Attachments

• SC20121108-163156.png
    SC20121108-163156.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 1,269
  • SC20121106-214532.png
    SC20121106-214532.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,280
  • SC20121108-125217.png
    SC20121108-125217.png
    172.3 KB · Views: 1,200
  • SC20121106-210416.png
    SC20121106-210416.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 1,449
Last edited:

Abel669

Jan 13, 2012
Chesterfield
www.facebook.com
I'm afraid its nothing special as i'm not really familiar with Cooking roms, However..if this goes well and people like it, i will continue to soak up as much knowledge as I can to make this a great rom :)

Reactions: Andraxo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ATTENTION ALL: I HAVE NO LONGER GOT THE 5830I, SO AS A RESULT ANY AND ALL PROGRESS ON THIS ROM WILL CEASE (for now). I WILL REQUEST THREAD CLOSURE UNTIL I CAN START WORK AGAIN. SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO POST THIS. HAPY ROM HUNTING EVERYONE.

MOD PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD

SCREENSHOTS ADDED!
    Screenshots will be uploaded, however at the minute my internet is very bad, so just upoading the rom is bad enough

After roughly six or seven days of playing around with multiple roms (both stock and custom) I have decided to make/release my own for XDA.

For the minute this rom is mainly just Themed with a few tweaks here and there, but as development continues I hope to totally revamp the entire look (and maybe even the feel) of the Phone.

Whats Included:
    • QuickPic 2.6 replacing Gallery3D
    • HoloLauncher
    • Chainfire3D
    • Domscript v1 by domnic79
    • 15 Toggle & 6 Lock Screens by Alucard1989pl
    • New Boot Animation Included
    • A couple new Ringtones/Alarms
    • Default Font is set to 'Veggie Burger Med'
    • A few wallpapers
    • Not much else I'm afraid as of yet

This rom SHOULD would on any baseband, however i have not tested it on every one

Caution: This update should be strictly applied to the S5830i and is not for S5830 model. If you attempt to install this rom on a standard S5830, you are a fool. You have been warned

Disclaimer: Neither I nor XDA can be held responsible if anything goes wrong with your device during or after flashing this rom. By downloading this rom you agree to the fact that if you break your phone, I'ts not my fault. however, if after installing this rom it doesn't work...please don't hesitate to contact me directly and I will try my best to resolve your problem.

By now everybody should know how to install a custom rom, but for those who don't follow this guide:

1. Turn off your phone
    2. Go into recovery mode by holding Home screen button + Power button + Volume up key
    3. OPTIONAL but recommended: Backup your existing rom
    4. Select "wipe data/reset" and complete the action
    5. Select "wipe cache partition" and complete the action
    6. Select "install update from sd" and select the file ResonanceV05b.zip
    7. Reboot your phone
    8. OPTIONAL: Enjoy your new rom

Prerequisites :
    • A Rooted Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i
    • Clockworkmod Recovery or RZrecovery
    • An open mind

Bugs:
    • QuickPic decides it will force close upon opening until you reinstall it via a root explorer app.

V1 Changelog:
    • Custom Boot animation (that should work now)
    • 15 Toggle & 6 Lock Screens by Alucard1989pl fixed (i hope)
    • Attempted to change the dialer theme slightly
    • Reworded the UpdateScript when flashing.

DOWNLOAD LINKS!
    Removed because of bugs....

SCREENSHOTS!
    SC20121108-163156.png

SC20121106-214532.png

SC20121108-125217.png

SC20121106-210416.png
    I'm afraid its nothing special as i'm not really familiar with Cooking roms, However..if this goes well and people like it, i will continue to soak up as much knowledge as I can to make this a great rom :)