[APEX THEME]BOSS icon Pack theme for apex launcher[UPDATE][POST YOUR ICON REQUEST]

Search This thread

AndroidFiend76

Dec 28, 2011
Twin Cities
Ok. I'm going to get the links now. I'll have them up within the hour. Question... how did you change your ID name? I can't find an option in my settings... Thanks

dweeb

Oct 30, 2007
cool

Would love an apex or nova launcher theme. But theme chooser would be ideal. Icons missing: Dolphin browser, chase, Pandora, shazzam, zedge , gallery, and if there's a way for dolphin browser shortcuts to be themed, that would rock. Thanks can't wait to see an update.

master reiki

Nov 22, 2011
ängelholm
missing icons.

Hi mate i love your icons but a few dont seem to theme.... sheck:

Oh and how come i cant edit icon file from theme while try to switch them on home screens?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-09-13-21-56-08.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-09-13-21-56-08.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 470
  • Screenshot_2012-09-13-21-56-16.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-09-13-21-56-16.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 412
Last edited:

sumegh

Aug 10, 2012
Nitinbhai,

icons are ossum.. thanks for all...

some requests:
icons for: gallery, fb messenger and opera mobile.

will you please share that weather widget???

yiannisthegreek

Jul 2, 2009
Edmonton
Please continue this great icon theme!!!

Hi. I LOVE the BOSS theme and there are some great ones floating around the internet for Android (My Color Screen, etc) but there just not the same without proper icons so I am asking you for a few more. Please make the following...

- AirDroid
- Doodle Jump
- Draw Something Free
- Google Drive
- Gallery
- Google Search / Google Now
- Google Plus
- Google Plus Messenger
- Google Play Music
- ROM Toolbox
- SMS Backup and Restore
- Super SU
- Torch
- Wallbase
- xda (Im really surprised this one doesn't exist)
- zedge

I am using your v2 pack and the icons I mention above DON'T have the theming to them and again, I am really surprised that the xda icon is not themed so perhaps I am having issues with the application of the icons?...

Please consider these icons my friend. THANKS...

Reactions: TexasLTE

cp3user

Apr 30, 2010
Overland Park
Great Icon Pack!

I've been an off and on android/ iOS user until I got my Galaxy S3 and now it might just be android for life. This theme is close to one i used on my iPhone and have been looking for one like this forever! Finally found it! For me the missing icons are fine because another Icon pack "Rain" by IND190 on the Play Store Has some more that i can swap out.

Keep the updates coming. I have found my daily theme icon pack now and don't see any signs of going back! Thanks.

Reactions: gwl01

Top Liked Posts