[App][1.6+]TeeVee 2.0

Search This thread

Masterwork

Aug 22, 2008
Lisbon
www.xenops.pt
Y-43_AJJGCMCM1FbGcrDZsPCy8fk9R_E4cXyUOZiER583iSToLWS5PrBWnTazY-q9Q=w705

Promotional Video

Me and my buddy are two students from Portugal and we developed TeeVee, a free application to keep track of your favorite TV Shows.
TeeVee 2.0 is a new version with a better design, faster, and ICS support. You can download it for free at http://goo.gl/LGIVr
Please take a moment to see if you like and comment on future updates you might want.

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

Kerns_JW

Aug 26, 2009
Speed everything up, would be my first request. Background loading, such as in notification pull down. More servers for tv data. Not sure if possible, but configurable notifications, and custom calendar events.

Masterwork

Aug 22, 2008
Lisbon
www.xenops.pt
Thanks a lot for your input Kwens_JW. We're already working on some of that stuff and your input was valuable to add more features. We hope to release a new version soon.

Kerns_JW

Aug 26, 2009
Still playing with the app. Swipe left and right to change between menus would be nice.

There seems to be a bug while loading calendar entries. If screen turns off it seems to load forever. Also pops up the load notification again asking you to proceed, though you can see in the background it's still loading.

I'mpossible

Nov 3, 2012
Its a nice app. I have only one question why does it keep on hanging on fetching show info for the series Suits? On all the other shows it only took 2-3 sec to load it in.

Driv

Aug 13, 2010
Aachen
Very bad german translation...

If i search for : The big bang theory, it just shows it in UK und USA but not in germany

NegativeOne

Jul 21, 2010
If you want a Russian translation, PM me the English string table and I'll gladly translate for you.

QuickSack

May 24, 2011
Awesome application, Been needing something like this for awhile now. Got it set up and working perfectly!

Only small little dislike I have is the widget only displays 1 show that is airing today when there is 2. Lastly customizing the widget font size would be nice also.

9/10 :good:

Last edited:

richie390

Jan 22, 2011
I disagree. I use his app - it's bloated and the UI sucks. Keep up your good work. You should try to add episode tracking at some point though!
Well yeah the UI suck and its bloated a little bit. But you have to admit if these two developers combine together into one it will be a pretty beast app!

Masterwork

Aug 22, 2008
Lisbon
www.xenops.pt
Hey guys! First of all thanks a lot for all your support and suggestions. Me and my buddy have been working hard on our new update and we just pushed it to Google Play. Along many improvements, the most noticeable are:

* Major UI and speed improvements.
* Trending shows tab replaced all shows tab.
* Added background updates. Application is no longer blocking.
* Fixed widget design.
* Several bug fixes.

Now, on to some personal answers.

Still playing with the app. Swipe left and right to change between menus would be nice.

There seems to be a bug while loading calendar entries. If screen turns off it seems to load forever. Also pops up the load notification again asking you to proceed, though you can see in the background it's still loading.

We followed your suggestion and switched from tabs to a pager. Also we added background updates so the application is no longer blocking.

Reminds me of TV Show Favs, an APP I've been looking for years!! I think you should help him Dev and take down your App.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tvshowfavs&hl=en

Thank you for your input but we actually started developing this application after using TV Show Favs. We didn't like the need to login to access the application, and we also wanted a Google Calendar synchronization. Those are the main differences between the applications. Also I think that TeeVee has a more "in-your-face" presentation, valuing simplicity and ease of use, but that's a biased opinion I think :)

Its a nice app. I have only one question why does it keep on hanging on fetching show info for the series Suits? On all the other shows it only took 2-3 sec to load it in.

It was a bug that was fixed with this new release. Thanks.

I disagree. I use his app - it's bloated and the UI sucks. Keep up your good work. You should try to add episode tracking at some point though!

Yeah that's on the to-do list for our next update :) Thanks

I am downloading it now!
I am going to set it up and give it a go.
I will try to provide some feedback.

:good:

Thanks a lot buddy.

Very bad german translation...

If i search for : The big bang theory, it just shows it in UK und USA but not in germany

TeeVee was made to follow the airtime of the shows where they originally air.
Unfortunately we don't know German, if anyone could help us we'd gladly accept it.

Any plans to support Indian TV schedule?

Sorry but that is not in our plans until we change the API, which we expect to do sometime soon.

If you want a Russian translation, PM me the English string table and I'll gladly translate for you.

Thanks buddy, I'll clean up the strings file and PM you regarding that.

Awesome application, Been needing something like this for awhile now. Got it set up and working perfectly!

Only small little dislike I have is the widget only displays 1 show that is airing today when there is 2. Lastly customizing the widget font size would be nice also.

9/10 :good:

Thanks a lot for your input. We worked on the widget design a little bit on this update but it was not our main focus. We will try to correct that on our next update.

Awesome project, I really love it! The gui is simple, yet amazing!!

Thank you!

Thanks buddy!

And 99 cents to you! Nice one :)!

Thanks a lot buddy, that's what makes us moving! One more coffee a-hoy.

will take a look into this on my touchpad looks promising

Thanks, we expect your feedback soon :)

leelemon87

Aug 19, 2009
Wales
Slight issue...

For some reason every episode has doubled up on the app so I see duplication throughout and now within my google calendar =S

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Y-43_AJJGCMCM1FbGcrDZsPCy8fk9R_E4cXyUOZiER583iSToLWS5PrBWnTazY-q9Q=w705

Promotional Video

Me and my buddy are two students from Portugal and we developed TeeVee, a free application to keep track of your favorite TV Shows.
    TeeVee 2.0 is a new version with a better design, faster, and ICS support. You can download it for free at http://goo.gl/LGIVr
    Please take a moment to see if you like and comment on future updates you might want.

Thanks a lot!
    Reminds me of TV Show Favs, an APP I've been looking for years!! I think you should help him Dev and take down your App.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tvshowfavs&hl=en

I'd like to help translate.

Mick

Thanks Mick, I'll clean up the strings file and send you a PM.

For some reason every episode has doubled up on the app so I see duplication throughout and now within my google calendar =S

Wow that seems like a filthy bug, I'll look into it and send an update in a few days. Thanks a lot.

How do I search for shows with the new layout ?

I am using Galaxy Nexus.

You can either tap the "+" while on the My Shows tab or add shows in the Trending tab.

For the shows can you please disregard "The" when it comes to Tv shows. This way shows like The Big Bang Theory would appear in the B's instead of the T's.

You mean on the search? Because we've replaced "All Shows" to "Trending" so it's easier to add a large amount of tv series you currently watch, and it's ordered by popularity.

Thanks a lot for the feedback guys!
    I mean when you are in the my shows. Shows with The in the title put them in the T letters instead it should disregard The from the name. Some of my show examples are The Big Bang Theory which should go with the B's, The Simpsons S's, The Voice V's. Hope that explains it. I also have the problem with shows listed a day late so tues shows are listed for wed and so on. Also if possible when we search for shows can we have an x in the right hand corner to clear the search results so that we can search for the next item without having to backspace the whole search term thanks.

Sure, I'll take your suggestions into account on our next update. Thanks!

Meanwhile, the bug of the repeated shows has been fixed and an update was published on Google Play. Thanks a lot for the feedback and for helping improve TeeVee guys.
    Thanks for this.