[ROM][GT-N7100][4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10 [UNOFFICIAL][DISC.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Suicidal Chicken

Apr 12, 2012
Amazing work you've done here. I'll be flashing if and when it gets out from experimental ;) Tried a fair bit of those builds on my GS2; Needless to say it was a hassle...

Shoukd mention that I never had TouchWiz on the GS2, as I immediately went to CM9. I'm sure it'll be even bettrr when it's not as adolescent; need a dailer driver you see...

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 through the Space Time Continuum

Last edited:

bkronhtc

Jun 4, 2010
I installed and like it very much. Actually I hated the Samsung interface so much specially the phone application I was looking for any other ROM.

This pure JB ROM is what I need and liked very much the phone app it provides. I am going to stick to version #2 until a stable ROM is issued although this looks very stable to my daily use.

Just one issue I wish to have fixed, Whatsapp seems not able to connect. Other than that all things I need from the device are at their best.

Thanks a lot guys !!.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

DuperMan

Oct 22, 2007
What's the point of coming here complaining about something you should have already known before flashing it?

We don't need feedbacks like this, do we?
Even though you might have not liked the idea of an AOSP rom for whatever reason, you should have at least thanked the developer for the effort he is putting on, but the fact is that people like you do not ****ing understand the value of respect.

If I was the mod here I'd ban people like you straight away.

Idiot!!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

I think the user you replied to was focusing on a new feature being the only thing he (the user you quote) could possibly desire more.
That is a compliment to imilka and an observation of a fact that user and I lack the skill to alter.
I point this to avoid the regular flame-o-rama contaminating these forums, and can only hope no-one will retort a herp to this derp-y post.
Awesome rom :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Suicidal Chicken

ipguy

May 8, 2007
Is there an option anywhere that allows me to disable the capacitive buttons?

NinjaSverre

Feb 9, 2010
Stavanger
Today I had a random reboot during a call, and afterwards I'm not sure if it was because I plugged in the headset but I lost internal mic and speaker. Restored after two reboots. At work right now, but I might be able to test further later on.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Is there an option anywhere that allows me to disable the capacitive buttons?

I'm not sure if this applies, but it might be worth a try.
Remember to backup in recovery!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1600685

And if it's not too obvious, but enabling navbar first might also be a smart move.

Suicidal Chicken

Apr 12, 2012
Is there any AOSP kernels which offer o/cing and undervolting?

simone201

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 21, 2010
Lecco
Damn it! I love Cyanogenmod, I need my overclocking though!

Well, be serious, do you REALLY need OC? Isn't it enough smooth and fast as is now?

Well my challenge is just to optiimised at max a kernel without the need of OCing :good:

Suicidal Chicken

Apr 12, 2012
Well, be serious, do you REALLY need OC? Isn't it enough smooth and fast as is now?

Well my challenge is just to optiimised at max a kernel without the need of OCing :good:

I am being serious.
Is a 5.4ghz needed on an i5-2500k? Is 1.4ghz overclock needed on 2x nVidia 660ti NEEDED? No, its not. It's what I like to do, to get the most stable performance out of my hardware. Yes, it's smooth and fast at stock - however getting more performance is always a bonus dont you think? :D

You asked the question and I happily obliged by answering :D

simone201

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 21, 2010
Lecco
I am being serious.
Is a 5.4ghz needed on an i5-2500k? Is 1.4ghz overclock needed on 2x nVidia 660ti NEEDED? No, its not. It's what I like to do, to get the most stable performance out of my hardware. Yes, it's smooth and fast at stock - however getting more performance is always a bonus dont you think? :D

You asked the question and I happily obliged by answering :D

Hahaha that's what i like to hear (i am an OCer on desktops - daily my 2500K is @4.5Ghz under watercooling and 5Ghz when benchmarking)

Anyway, NEAK is finally finished for Note2 (both sammy and aosp), just need another few days to finish my new app and then i will release it (weekend for sure).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts