[ROM][GT-N7100][4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10 [UNOFFICIAL][DISC.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Suicidal Chicken

Apr 12, 2012
Hahaha that's what i like to hear (i am an OCer on desktops - daily my 2500K is @4.5Ghz under watercooling and 5Ghz when benchmarking)

Anyway, NEAK is finally finished for Note2 (both sammy and aosp), just need another few days to finish my new app and then i will release it (weekend for sure).

Sounds good buddy. By the weekend I'll give CM10 a shot; Touchwiz never caught my fancy, but my God it's amazing on this phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 through the Space Time Continuum

quertiy

May 25, 2010
What's the point of coming here complaining about something you should have already known before flashing it?

We don't need feedbacks like this, do we?
Even though you might have not liked the idea of an AOSP rom for whatever reason, you should have at least thanked the developer for the effort he is putting on, but the fact is that people like you do not ****ing understand the value of respect.

If I was the mod here I'd ban people like you straight away.

Idiot!!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Well, I would ban people like you, not like him.

Sent from my Note II using Tapatalk

imilka

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 13, 2010
Moscow
Build #3 changelog:

- Fixed NFC
- Fixed audio recording during video recording
- Merged Mali drivers from latest NoteII kernel leak: it feels a bit smoother for me
- Updated epen kernel drivers
- Updated wacom touchscreen kernel drivers
- Added T0 sharpness patch (they say it makes text sharper :))

Download build #3:

http://d-h.st/MMx

Device tree source codes:

Device: http://github.com/imilka/android_device_samsung_n7100
Kernel: http://github.com/imilka/android_kernel_samsung_smdk4412
Proprietaries: http://github.com/imilka/proprietary_vendor_samsung

apascual89

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 17, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Build #3 changelog:

- Fixed NFC
- Fixed audio recording during video recording
- Merged Mali drivers from latest NoteII kernel leak: it feels a bit smoother for me
- Updated epen kernel drivers
- Updated wacom touchscreen kernel drivers
- Added T0 sharpness patch (they say it makes text sharper :))

Download build #3:

http://d-h.st/MMx

Device tree source codes:

Device: http://github.com/imilka/android_device_samsung_n7100
Kernel: http://github.com/imilka/android_kernel_samsung_smdk4412
Proprietaries: http://github.com/imilka/proprietary_vendor_samsung

Awesome work! Thanks

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: lycan_codex

mistman

Dec 16, 2011
OnePlus 8 Pro
Wouldn't it be awesome a build 3 and new kernel on the same night :hint: :hint: ;)

Thanks to all devs for spending your free time doing this :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using CM10

Last edited:

ipguy

May 8, 2007
Imilka, and the other devs, simply unbelievable how quickly you've been able to make this a daily driver!! THANK YOU!!

sinjiyo

Feb 10, 2010
Hi, first, thanks for the hard work.
I'm on paranoid and my launcher tsf shell is very laggy with the new build.:(
So come back to previous version.
Wifi direct connect device but I can't send any file.
And why the browser on the xda forum have yellow tint. This problem disapear when the javascript is disable.
Thanks again. My note 2 is really better now;)

iqbalaydrus

Dec 12, 2011
Bandung
I think this hasn't been stated. my camera is breaking if I tick the "store locations" option. the gps is still working even when I closed the app, re-entering the app showed that it won't connect to the camera. clearing the gallery data, reboot, reflashing the rom fixed it (the option is unticked like it was before). I did it with the rear camera, hasn't tested the front one

ipguy

May 8, 2007
OK so

Build 3 seems to have totally broken Bluetooth headset support.

Build 2, Bluetooth audio was OK but not on calls.

Thanks to the devs for all there hard work

vinc26730

Aug 18, 2012
great works ! :D

hope that you will make an official stable cyanogenmod !

4.2 comming soon :laugh:

thanks

kristofpetho

May 27, 2009
Zoetermeer
Audio routing issues still persist.

Fixed: volume is not not reset after unplugging headset
Still error: headset mic is not activated, the inpout is still through the phone mic

underlines

Aug 26, 2011
Bangkok
Hey guys :)

I was dumb somehow:
Becuase I was worried that my ext SD will be wiped when I flash CM10, I removed my ext SD Card when the phone was turned off before I flashed CM10. What should normally not cause any problems of course...

Then I did the usual routine:
  1. boot to recovery
  2. install rom
  3. install gapps
  4. factory reset
  5. wipe cache
  6. wipe dalvik
  7. format internal storage (you know it's called SD_Card in CWM even tho it's the INTERNAL and not the external ;) )

• Then I booted up and everything was OK and nice. Played around a bit, then I noticed "oh i forgot to insert my ext SD Card."
  • Removed the back cover
  • inserted my ext SD Card, while the phone was running which shouldn't be a problem in Android, but it isn't recommended...
  • Android correctly said "Mounting ext. storage"
  • Opened my favourite file explorer and went to /mnt/ and of course ext SD Card is mounted as /storage/sdcard1
  • But then I noticed the "Media Storage" Service doesn't crawl any files on my ext SD, no music, no pictures.
  • In Settings > Storage > I only see INTERNAL STORAGE but no title for EXTERNAL STORAGE as it would normally show when you have inserted an ext SD Card
  • But the files are there, the mounting is successful, I can open it with any file explorer, just the Android doesn't seem to use it
  • Reboot, same again: Mount point there, but Android doesn't "see" it somehow

Can someone maybe help me and tell me 2 things:
  1. Where is your ext SD mounted physically? On my device it's: /storage/sdcard1
  2. Whats the shortcut name to your ext SD in the /mnt/ folder? On my device it's: /mnt/extSdCard

Maybe I have a difference here and I hope to solve it with renaming the shortcut name to what you guys have. But if it's the same name, then I have no Idea. :(

I don't want to copy 32GB from my ext SD to my Laptop just to format the SD. I guess that would not help.

Last edited:

melvinchng

Oct 17, 2010
Penang
Hey guys :)

I was dumb somehow:
Becuase I was worried that my ext SD will be wiped when I flash CM10, I removed my ext SD Card when the phone was turned off before I flashed CM10. What should normally not cause any problems of course...

Then I did the usual routine:
  1. boot to recovery
  2. install rom
  3. install gapps
  4. factory reset
  5. wipe cache
  6. wipe dalvik
  7. format internal storage (you know it's called SD_Card in CWM even tho it's the INTERNAL and not the external ;) )

• Then I booted up and everything was OK and nice. Played around a bit, then I noticed "oh i forgot to insert my ext SD Card."
  • Removed the back cover
  • inserted my ext SD Card, while the phone was running which shouldn't be a problem in Android, but it isn't recommended...
  • Android correctly said "Mounting ext. storage"
  • Opened my favourite file explorer and went to /mnt/ and of course ext SD Card is mounted as /storage/sdcard1
  • But then I noticed the "Media Storage" Service doesn't crawl any files on my ext SD, no music, no pictures.
  • In Settings > Storage > I only see INTERNAL STORAGE but no title for EXTERNAL STORAGE as it would normally show when you have inserted an ext SD Card
  • But the files are there, the mounting is successful, I can open it with any file explorer, just the Android doesn't seem to use it
  • Reboot, same again: Mount point there, but Android doesn't "see" it somehow

Can someone maybe help me and tell me 2 things:
  1. Where is your ext SD mounted physically? On my device it's: /storage/sdcard1
  2. Whats the shortcut name to your ext SD in the /mnt/ folder? On my device it's: /mnt/extSdCard

Maybe I have a difference here and I hope to solve it with renaming the shortcut name to what you guys have. But if it's the same name, then I have no Idea. :(

I don't want to copy 32GB from my ext SD to my Laptop just to format the SD. I guess that would not help.

1. Same
2. Storage/extsdcard

Accidentally sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts