[ROM] WM6.0 1.30+radio 1.27+ sound rec+phone

Search This thread

thaihugo

Oct 22, 2005
For snapvue, will add a cab, or make a rom with it, if requested.

For beginers: first install HardSPL (read forum for the proper link) then the radio, then the rom.

To install radio or rom, use the main prog, and run as administrator
For radio, it is "romupdateutility.exe"
for rom, it's customruu.exe

About hissing, it's maybe because you flashed rom before radio. radio solve the hissing

Haven't actually tried that, I've been using the speakers and built in mic, but i would think it will work with the headset too.
If only I could remember where mine is...

I'm off to the pub to celebrate my birthday, I imagine this thread will have grown a little by the time I get back....

Last edited:

Vounce

Sep 20, 2008
About the headset, you can hear the other person talk but you can not talk back. At least not with the first version (downloading the second). Does the original headset even have a microphone?

PoluxM

Aug 8, 2008
Ok but...

I hope i have understand what you say on this topic.
If i've got a Shift i can do/receive call? But onWM? and can i speak and listen with an headset?
If all the reponse are Yes your my new GOD.
Thanks

alex_time

Hello guys,

I was tired of waiting for cmonex, so I did it myself (sorry cmonex, it took me half a day:p)

Don't forget I wouldn't be able to do it without cmonex-olipro work on the phone rom.

First disclaimers:
I don't know if this rom is reliable. I just tested it, and I'm posting it right now. If you are not experienced, wait a few days before flashing.
This rom can phone, receive calls, has gps, sound and sound recording. Don't know for now if it has any problem.

Snapvue is completly removed, might be added later. Cab install and internet explorer, notes, media player must be added as if it was just liberated. Will provide a more complete rom later.
All tools are in windows folder.
To call, you must activate speaker after calling.

Rom link will appear when upload is finished.

HARDSPL must be applied

First you must flash the radio.rar, wait for reset
then the rom.rar
GSM only

Please report for the most advanced users.

Radio mirror: http://rapidshare.com/files/201988911/Radio.rar.html
EDIT: V2 Here :http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=68d6260a8babd12175a4fc82078ae6c8e04e75f6e8ebb871

Cab install working, volume setting can be changed, pocket ie, notes, other programs added, tools are in program folder, under htc debug tools

Do yo you have a MD5 sum??

sniveri

Nov 9, 2006
So should that wired headset work with this rom? I didn`t get it work. Inbuilt mic works ok.

EDIT: Someone just corrected the status

anuarmu

May 15, 2006
Glad to hear that the HTC Shift can use as a phone and normal UMPC. I am newbie and need some one guide how to install the new rom. Currently I'm using Windows XP.

Thx

Top Liked Posts