Post Reply Email Thread
5th November 2012, 05:51 PM |#181  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 67

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androguide.fr

Well, I'm maintaining Paranoid Android for 6 different devices, writing the apk version of Pimp my Rom, rewriting all its scripts.
I also have a real-life job, I'm doing this development on my free-time, and moreover for free.

So please understand that I try my best to provide all my users with fast updates, I always build as soon as I can.
Asking for ETA's won't make things happen any faster.

wow really? great man just keep it up.. so far this rom is already running pretty well..take your time.. I'm just suffering from rom flashing addiction :P
5th November 2012, 06:40 PM |#182  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:

Well, I'm maintaining Paranoid Android for 6 different devices, writing the apk version of Pimp my Rom, rewriting all its scripts.
I also have a real-life job, I'm doing this development on my free-time, and moreover for free.

So please understand that I try my best to provide all my users with fast updates, I always build as soon as I can.
Asking for ETA's won't make things happen any faster.

people on the internet forget that the people they are talking to are human and have lives outside of just typing away at code all day... ~_~
5th November 2012, 07:47 PM |#183  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
I love this rom!! And I love you Mr. Androguide.fo !!!!!!! Keep up the good work we really appreciate your hard work!!

Sent from my GT-P6200 using XDA Premium HD app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MacZzang For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MacZzang Ad-Free
6th November 2012, 02:25 PM |#184  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lyon, France
Thanks Meter: 7,286

Donate to Me
More
New Builds
New builds (v2.53) for p6200 & p6210 are being uploaded as we speak.

Once again, as you know, I'm having problems with my smdk4210 builds lately, so these are for testing purposes only atm.

This time I'm using the latest teamhacksung's smdk4210_new kernel sources instead of the CyanogenMod smdk4210 sources I usually use.

Links will be posted as soon as they're available.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Androguide.fr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Androguide.fr Ad-Free
6th November 2012, 03:08 PM |#185  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 67

Donate to Me
More
yeah bout freaking time!! can't wait to play with latest PA!

i just read & watched the video about PACman Rom on XDA page..and that room is really really hella cool!! mixed of CM10+PA+AOKP
6th November 2012, 04:04 PM |#186  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Androguide, thanks for this. Do you have a list of changes in this ROM besides the kernel? Also, I'm not certain that reverting to the Team Hacksung kernel is the best idea. CM made a change specifically for our device's GPU in a commit HERE. Otherwise the kernel's are identical looking at the commit list (when referencing items that would effect our build). There are other modifications but they target other exynos platforms such at the i9100 or i727.

Cheers!
The Following User Says Thank You to manxam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manxam Ad-Free
6th November 2012, 04:22 PM |#187  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lyon, France
Thanks Meter: 7,286

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manxam

Androguide, thanks for this. Do you have a list of changes in this ROM besides the kernel? Also, I'm not certain that reverting to the Team Hacksung kernel is the best idea. CM made a change specifically for our device's GPU in a commit HERE. Otherwise the kernel's are identical looking at the commit list (when referencing items that would effect our build). There are other modifications but they target other exynos platforms such at the i9100 or i727.

Cheers!

Well as I said, this is for testing purposes, you can still replace the boot.img with the previous one afterwards.
All my latest p6xxx builds using cm's kernel sources have had either bootloops or wifi issues, that were caused by the kernel (and had been solved by using a former version of this same cm kernel) and this commit was already included in both (comitted 25days ago and I didn't even release my first p62xx build at that time).

I really don't get what has gone wrong, I even made a full reset of my build environment (even though I doubt that's the problem as my n8000 build had no major issue).
The Following User Says Thank You to Androguide.fr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Androguide.fr Ad-Free
6th November 2012, 06:30 PM |#188  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
2.53 stuck on boot. I have flashed back 2.50 and gapps and I cannot install some apps via Google Play again! It says that app is not supported by device.
I've tried to clear cache, dalvik, remove and add my google account, wipe google play settings and cache, reset PA settings.
How to fix it without full wipe data?
6th November 2012, 08:36 PM |#189  
Flag Los Angeles, 90001
Thanks Meter: 31

More
:(
Quote:

New builds (v2.53) for p6200 & p6210 are being uploaded as we speak.

Once again, as you know, I'm having problems with my smdk4210 builds lately, so these are for testing purposes only atm.

This time I'm using the latest teamhacksung's smdk4210_new kernel sources instead of the CyanogenMod smdk4210 sources I usually use.

Links will be posted as soon as they're available.

2.53 stuck on boot.
6th November 2012, 09:06 PM |#190  
Flag Spijkenisse
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pintunoor

2.53 stuck on boot.

+1
6th November 2012, 09:31 PM |#191  
Flag Corona, CA
Thanks Meter: 469

Donate to Me
More
Has anyone replaced the 2.53 boot.img with the 2.50 boot.img?

Waiting for a success story before I update.

Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
hybrid, pa p6200, paranoid, paranoidandroid

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)